Talk

Advanced search

Worried about pregnancy test results - help!

(6 Posts)
DuRezidal Mon 06-Mar-17 16:50:07

Yesterday morning I did a FRER and it came up very strongly positive. I then did a CB Digi in the evening which showed 1-2 weeks.

I had a little brown spotting yesterday and today (very small amounts) so found an Asda test and just did it. It is positive but much much lighter than the FRER yesterday morning.

Any advice, experiences?

countingdown2gin Mon 06-Mar-17 16:58:25

Try not to worry it could be implantation and it's very early days.

I had spotting probably 3 hours after my first +ve pregnancy test then on and off throughout first trimester. Keep an eye on it. Unfortunately I don't think they can do anything until you are at least 6 weeks anyway but if it's still happening mention to gp/midwife when you go.

And congratulations!! smile

Stickaforkinimdone Mon 06-Mar-17 17:00:09

Congrats! It might be the Asda test has lower sensitivity than the first response one?

CuriousMary Mon 06-Mar-17 17:01:27

Frer is more sensitive than other tests. Just try and keep away from testing and congratulations flowers

DuRezidal Mon 06-Mar-17 17:02:33

Thank you for the reply, I have just looked on the boxes and FRER is 12.5 and the Asda is 25.

Jooni Mon 06-Mar-17 17:03:37

Or it might be the time of day you took the test. At 4pm your urine was likely much less concentrated than first thing in the morning, which can make a big difference in the strength of the line.

Try not to worry and don't take any more tests - you know you're pregnant and you'll only worry yourself overanalysing the results. Congratulations flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now