Talk

Advanced search

Need advice please

(7 Posts)
Sazwest Mon 06-Mar-17 11:22:01

I'm needing some advice please.

I'm 9dpo I've done a test today but got a bfn ( guessing it's still 2 early) I'm due my AF on 11th ( I feel different, I feel pregnant(I have 3 children already so know the feeling) I have been sick twice the last 2 days )

Anyway I've been to the breast clinic today because I have what looks like a bruise (it's not) on my right breast it's been there 6 months, anyways they have give me local anaesthetic into it today and took a biopsy today. If I was pregnant would the local anaesthetic do anything ?? Xxx

NaturWilde Mon 06-Mar-17 11:26:29

I think they would have asked you, I assume they know women of childbearing age could be a pregnancy risk.

Try not to worry, I hope it all works out for you.

Sazwest Mon 06-Mar-17 11:45:10

I told them we were trying and that my AF is due 11th but she didn't say anything xx

NaturWilde Mon 06-Mar-17 11:55:32

I'm sure they would have told you if the procedure/anaesthetic was risky at all in this case.

Sazwest Mon 06-Mar-17 12:00:43

I thought that just wasn't sure. Xx

countingdown2gin Mon 06-Mar-17 15:06:06

I've had a biopsy whilst pregnant (2nd trimester) and they weren't concerned.

Hope all goes well. Xx

Sazwest Mon 06-Mar-17 15:34:23

Cheers @countingdown2gin gotta wait 2 weeks for result there almost certain it's nothing tho which is good smile xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now