Talk

Advanced search

AF hasn't shown up but BFN

(8 Posts)
harrypotternerd Sun 05-Mar-17 07:32:57

I am hoping someone can help. I get AF every 25 - 26 days. I was due AF today (cd 26) and no AF. I have tender breasts and even DP has noticed my breasts are swollen. I took a FRER mid afternoon but it was negative. Has anyone had this before and were they pregnant?

harrypotternerd Sun 05-Mar-17 07:34:38

sorry CD 27

Newtoday Sun 05-Mar-17 07:36:16

Anything possible at this stage....test again today/tomorrow with FMU. Good luck!

harrypotternerd Sun 05-Mar-17 08:36:43

thanks, its night here in Australia so will text tomorrow or the next day

Marie90 Sun 05-Mar-17 17:09:47

Hey, sounds promising if you're getting a few symptoms of early Pg!! Most Pg tests say that morning pee is most concentrated with hcg so will show up best on tests!

Having said all that I'm a complete newbie! I'm on C1 d31 (my cycles are never over 29 days) but getting BFN on pts! I've got sore breasts, slight back ache and a few cramps but all those are also signs that AF is due!

V.frustrating as I just want to know!!
Fx for you! smile

harrypotternerd Sun 05-Mar-17 19:26:54

I talked to a friend who is a midwife and she said it's not uncommon to not get a positive until a week after AF is due

Marie90 Sun 05-Mar-17 20:13:57

That's comforting to know!!

harrypotternerd Sun 05-Mar-17 23:25:15

yes it is! she said to go along at the moment as if I am pregnant so no drinking, rest etc. I really hope I am this is our 8th month TTC

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now