Talk

Advanced search

What'sthe longest time between ovulation and BFP?

(6 Posts)
Dolwar Sat 04-Mar-17 21:39:21

By OPKs I am now 2 wks post ovulation. Had a BFN this morning. Is there still hope or is 2 weeks too long now? What's the longest people have had to wait post ovulation to get a BFP? Anyone over 2 weeks?

TheGrumpySquirrel Sat 04-Mar-17 21:44:43

Watching with interest!

MermaidTail7 Sat 04-Mar-17 22:26:04

Me too!!

Newtoday Sat 04-Mar-17 22:39:38

You can find out here.

Wibblewobble100 Sun 05-Mar-17 21:39:09

I was just wondering about this too and that's a useful link Newtoday. Thanks. FWIW I am 2nd cycle post MMC in Dec, I tested on Friday with an FRER 13 days post ovulation (if positive opk is day 1). It looked negative initially but a very faint line appeared about 15 mins later. I thought it came up after the time allowed had run out so wasn't sure it counted. Didn't test yesterday but this morning I got a clear positive ( Day 15PO). Now hoping this one sticks and that the later positive doesn't mean anything. Despite using FRER I don't think I've ever had a convincing positive earlier than the day AF is due but have also had two miscarriages so hoping that it's not a sign IYSWIM. Would be keen to hear from others with later positives and healthy pregnancies.

physicskate Sun 05-Mar-17 22:36:20

The day of your positive opk is likely to be ov -1, not one day post ov, so still early. Could be positive yet!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now