We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Talk to me about your late BFPs

(12 Posts)
TheGrumpySquirrel Sat 04-Mar-17 21:36:50

Going quietly insane.. CD33 today of cycle 2 off the mini pill. Cycle 1 was 35 days. I know things could still be messed up but I have been having dizzy / carsick feelings pretty much every day for a week now, I have loads of watery milky CM, veiny boobs and gas! And I don't know when I ovulated.

Thought I had a pink squinter on a FRER Thursday - see pic - but I must have been mistaken as all tests since then have been negative. I have a DD already and with that pregnancy I didn't get a BFP till AF was over a week late, but that was just using clearblue plus tests, not early detection.

I've spent ££££ on POAS and only have cheap IC strips left. Anyone want to join me in going crazy waiting for AF/BFP? Anyone also had this and then been pregnant?

TheGrumpySquirrel Sat 04-Mar-17 22:30:13

Hopeful bump

Newtoday Sat 04-Mar-17 22:38:22

I actually see a line! And am usually rubbish at spotting them.

Hard to advise without knowing your ovulation date, but fingers x!

mrsbarnettsbaby Sat 04-Mar-17 22:51:43

Hey up. I'm on cd80 and still waiting for either af or bfp. Although I'm 42 so could be my age!

Wishiwasmoiradingle2017 Sat 04-Mar-17 22:53:11

Af was 2 weeks late before a +hpt with dd.

TheGrumpySquirrel Sat 04-Mar-17 23:00:23

I feel like I "just know" but on the other hand want to be prepared for disappointment. Plan to use an IC every morning now and only go and get a decent test if it shows on one of those eventually

drinkyourmilk Sat 04-Mar-17 23:03:17

I think there is a line. Guessing you need another couple of days for it to show clearly.

passmethewine123 Sun 05-Mar-17 06:58:44

I can see the faintest or squinters there but it really is faint, I can really only make anything out at the top and the bottom and nothing in between. Fingers crossed for you!

TheGrumpySquirrel Sun 05-Mar-17 08:08:39

Brown spotting this morning so I think AF is here sad

TheGrumpySquirrel Sun 05-Mar-17 09:55:42

This morning's test. Am I stupid to think there might still be a chance?

TheGrumpySquirrel Sun 05-Mar-17 10:01:07

Nope definitely AF now sad

haveacupoftea Sun 05-Mar-17 14:24:18

Oh i am sorry flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now