Talk

Advanced search

Talk to me about your late BFPs

(12 Posts)
TheGrumpySquirrel Sat 04-Mar-17 21:36:50

Going quietly insane.. CD33 today of cycle 2 off the mini pill. Cycle 1 was 35 days. I know things could still be messed up but I have been having dizzy / carsick feelings pretty much every day for a week now, I have loads of watery milky CM, veiny boobs and gas! And I don't know when I ovulated.

Thought I had a pink squinter on a FRER Thursday - see pic - but I must have been mistaken as all tests since then have been negative. I have a DD already and with that pregnancy I didn't get a BFP till AF was over a week late, but that was just using clearblue plus tests, not early detection.

I've spent ££££ on POAS and only have cheap IC strips left. Anyone want to join me in going crazy waiting for AF/BFP? Anyone also had this and then been pregnant?

TheGrumpySquirrel Sat 04-Mar-17 22:30:13

Hopeful bump

Newtoday Sat 04-Mar-17 22:38:22

I actually see a line! And am usually rubbish at spotting them.

Hard to advise without knowing your ovulation date, but fingers x!

mrsbarnettsbaby Sat 04-Mar-17 22:51:43

Hey up. I'm on cd80 and still waiting for either af or bfp. Although I'm 42 so could be my age!

Wishiwasmoiradingle2017 Sat 04-Mar-17 22:53:11

Af was 2 weeks late before a +hpt with dd.

TheGrumpySquirrel Sat 04-Mar-17 23:00:23

I feel like I "just know" but on the other hand want to be prepared for disappointment. Plan to use an IC every morning now and only go and get a decent test if it shows on one of those eventually

drinkyourmilk Sat 04-Mar-17 23:03:17

I think there is a line. Guessing you need another couple of days for it to show clearly.

passmethewine123 Sun 05-Mar-17 06:58:44

I can see the faintest or squinters there but it really is faint, I can really only make anything out at the top and the bottom and nothing in between. Fingers crossed for you!

TheGrumpySquirrel Sun 05-Mar-17 08:08:39

Brown spotting this morning so I think AF is here sad

TheGrumpySquirrel Sun 05-Mar-17 09:55:42

This morning's test. Am I stupid to think there might still be a chance?

TheGrumpySquirrel Sun 05-Mar-17 10:01:07

Nope definitely AF now sad

haveacupoftea Sun 05-Mar-17 14:24:18

Oh i am sorry flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now