Talk

Advanced search

Faint positive or evap line?

(13 Posts)
beko83 Sat 04-Mar-17 18:49:04

Hi

I was just wondering if anyone else had had an experience like this.

My partner n I have been ttc a few months but this month we only managed to DTD once in the window and afterwards I had a lot of strange cramping the next day.

It's 3 days before my AF is due and I took a first response test last night. The negative pink line came up quickly so I left it on the sink and went away. I came back an hour later to go to bed and a faint pink positive line had come up. I wasn't sure what time frame that had come up in so I decided to do another test this morning.

The same thing happened. Negative pink line straight away then within 6-10 mins the other faint line came up. Now I've read about evap lines and I don't know how quick they come up etc.

Has anyone else experienced something similar and what was the outcome?

Many thanks

Afreshstartplease Sat 04-Mar-17 18:50:48

They look like my faint positives

Ds now 4 months

Afreshstartplease Sat 04-Mar-17 18:56:06

I'd take another tomorrow morning and keep a close eye on when the line shows!

KatnissMellark Sat 04-Mar-17 18:57:33

I'd say those are positive. Evaps tens to be grey/colourless and those second lines look definitely pink to me. Congrats and good luck! flowers

AnneLovesGilbert Sat 04-Mar-17 18:58:11

Looks positive to me! Congratulations smile

beansbananas Sat 04-Mar-17 18:59:11

Looks positive to me too! Congrats!

HungryHorace Sat 04-Mar-17 19:03:36

Positive! Congratulations! 😁

Notjustuser1458393875 Sat 04-Mar-17 19:05:21

Faint positives definitely. They look like all of mine. Evap lines are pretty rare too - the chances of two of them like that are very low. Congratulations!

WelshMammy123 Sat 04-Mar-17 19:41:14

I agree - they look like positives to me! Congratulations xx

Sazwest Sat 04-Mar-17 19:52:24

This happened With my 2nd and 3rd child ( there now 10 & 5) this is how my tests came up Hun.

Congratulations hunni xx

If u have any doubts hun just take another maybe tomorrow or Monday they will go darker 🙂🙂 xx

ferriswheel Sat 04-Mar-17 19:53:22

Positive! Congratulations!

AmyB1986 Sat 04-Mar-17 20:12:18

Positive! They look like mine from 3 weeks ago!

beko83 Sat 04-Mar-17 20:32:43

Aww thanks ladies, I feel much better. I went to super drug and bought an early response one of those too and it did the same thing faint line so I'm going to stop now and I'll test again on AF day and fingers crossed it's a clear positive.

Thanks so much for your responses. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now