Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Line confusion!

(6 Posts)
MrsBobDylan Sat 04-Mar-17 09:09:03

I need you to talk sensibly to me to stop me dipping ics into every wee I do today please!

Period due Monday, tested yesterday with a late afternoon wee and was surprised to see a line come up, faint but with colour. Showed it to dh late eve, thought I'd test this morning with fmu and 4 (yes four, this is why I need a talking to!) tests later including a frer, are all bfn.

Am I right in thinking that most likely something tiny happened but has stopped happening now and I should just stop testing and wait for Monday's period to arrive?

I know I should step away from the tests but I got all hopeful and need you to talk sternly to me.

pillowcase6 Sun 05-Mar-17 13:14:58

Do you have a pic of the first test that showed a line?

I want to say step away from the tests but actually I'm worse than you blush. It's so hard to be patient.

OohNoDooEy Sun 05-Mar-17 13:19:41

Hmm, it could be that your wee yesterday afternoon was more concentrated, or you it was a chemical, only time will tell though.

If I were you, I'd be peeing on all of the sticks until I got a bfp or a period, so I get where you're coming from! Best of luck op

MrsBobDylan Sun 05-Mar-17 23:18:20

Thanks for your replies. I did indeed continue to pee on sticks like a woman possessed but I have come to accept that while something chemical must have been going on, it has gone now as I am many bfns down the line. I'm due on tomorrow so I am moving on to next cycle. Here's hoping it's a lucky one!

pillowcase6 Mon 06-Mar-17 01:36:37

Sorry to hear that sad I've had that experience a couple of times and it's very disheartening after seeing a faint BFP.

Twinklelittlestar1 Mon 06-Mar-17 14:49:52

My friend had a bfp but doctors tested her and got a bfn. She is 9 weeks pregnant now

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: