Talk

Advanced search

Line confusion!

(6 Posts)
MrsBobDylan Sat 04-Mar-17 09:09:03

I need you to talk sensibly to me to stop me dipping ics into every wee I do today please!

Period due Monday, tested yesterday with a late afternoon wee and was surprised to see a line come up, faint but with colour. Showed it to dh late eve, thought I'd test this morning with fmu and 4 (yes four, this is why I need a talking to!) tests later including a frer, are all bfn.

Am I right in thinking that most likely something tiny happened but has stopped happening now and I should just stop testing and wait for Monday's period to arrive?

I know I should step away from the tests but I got all hopeful and need you to talk sternly to me.

pillowcase6 Sun 05-Mar-17 13:14:58

Do you have a pic of the first test that showed a line?

I want to say step away from the tests but actually I'm worse than you blush. It's so hard to be patient.

OohNoDooEy Sun 05-Mar-17 13:19:41

Hmm, it could be that your wee yesterday afternoon was more concentrated, or you it was a chemical, only time will tell though.

If I were you, I'd be peeing on all of the sticks until I got a bfp or a period, so I get where you're coming from! Best of luck op

MrsBobDylan Sun 05-Mar-17 23:18:20

Thanks for your replies. I did indeed continue to pee on sticks like a woman possessed but I have come to accept that while something chemical must have been going on, it has gone now as I am many bfns down the line. I'm due on tomorrow so I am moving on to next cycle. Here's hoping it's a lucky one!

pillowcase6 Mon 06-Mar-17 01:36:37

Sorry to hear that sad I've had that experience a couple of times and it's very disheartening after seeing a faint BFP.

Twinklelittlestar1 Mon 06-Mar-17 14:49:52

My friend had a bfp but doctors tested her and got a bfn. She is 9 weeks pregnant now

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now