Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Am I ovulating?

(3 Posts)
Happy03 Fri 03-Mar-17 21:03:19

So been ttc for 4 months been doing ovulation tests most days all bfn not even faint lines. No periods since coming off the mini pill 4 months ago. So am I ovulating still? If so how do I know?

physicskate Sat 04-Mar-17 09:11:57

You ovulate about two weeks before you get a period. So the reason you aren't getting a period is because you haven't ovulated.

The only way to know when you have ovulated is to use opks along with tracking your bbt. I find fertility friend app helpful. It can take awhile after coming off hormonal contraception to cycle normally.

It's recommended to go to a gp after 6 months of no periods after birth control. They might do a blood test at that point...?

Littleonek Sat 04-Mar-17 20:06:13

I have had no period since coming off the pill in January. Had no period last month but did a clear blue ovulation test and today it said high as expected according to my tracking app Life. So you can still overlate after having no period. Last month I had period cramps during my period week but no period. Try using clear blue ovulation tests to see if you are ovulating.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now