Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

#comeondoreen #pma3allthewaytobfp

(914 Posts)
Hippychic79 Fri 03-Mar-17 15:44:03

Okay ladies so we're getting pretty close to maxing out thread #2.... so here it is lucky thread #3

Big congrats to our double whammy bfp today ... dolly & moo ....

Now we bring on the Spring BFP's

Xxx

Hippychic79 Fri 03-Mar-17 15:45:07

TTC #1
Cycle 4
BFP due 11/03

BellaMoon Fri 03-Mar-17 16:02:17

ahhh i found you #doreendoyourduty

TTC #1
Cycle #2
BFP due 24/03

CakesALot Fri 03-Mar-17 16:12:12

Hello!!

TTC #2
Cycle 5
BFP due 21st March

Come on Doreen's. Lucky number 3! So good to start this thread after a day of amazing news!

NannyGR Fri 03-Mar-17 16:22:19

Hi ladies!!
Congrats to the double bfp today!!! So pleased for you both.

Stats are....
Ttc #1
Cycle #4 since mc (5 years trying in total)
Bfp due 20/3

May be a bit quieter than normal, really struggling this month so going to try and take some time out. Trying not to go ott and get all obsessive! This ttc is really hard sometimes!!

Hoping for lots more bfp very soon!!!!
#comeondoreen #marchisthemonth

Skisunsnow Fri 03-Mar-17 16:24:13

Hope this is the right place to post....
I stopped taking Cerelle in October and had first period 17-21 Nov. Then not another until 5-8 Jan, so a 49 day cycle! Didn't really think I'd be pregnant as took about 6 months with DS and DD. Had some funny tummy bubbling on Wednesday and decided to test yesterday afternoon and got a BFP! Didn't quite believe it so did a digi one and got another which said 2-3 weeks. Did another this morning as it says it's more accurate in the morning and says 3+ weeks. Going on my last period date, could be more likely to be 7-8 weeks. How many weeks am I likely to be? I've no idea when I ovulated as was trying not to try to hard and get stressed!

BellaMoon Fri 03-Mar-17 16:26:40

wow @ski congratulations 😁

based on your info provided i'd say it's difficult to tell, so maybe go with conventional calculations of first day of last period and 40 weeks from there? xx

Skisunsnow Fri 03-Mar-17 16:54:23

That's what I'm thinking Bella. I've been so certain before, so very strange! Good luck to you and your BFP!

Moo31 Fri 03-Mar-17 16:54:45

Hi all

Feels strange not writing my stats (I'm still in denial) so my stats are:
TTC#1
Cycle 6
BFP 3/3 smile

Loving the new thread name hippy!! #comeondoreens #justkeepswimming

Thank you all for your kind words - you ladies really are part of the reason I got my BFP - it is absolutely not a coincidence that since being on this thread I had my most relaxed cycle and got my BFP. So thank you all for being so knowledgeable and friendly and just downright fabulous!! flowers flowers flowers

I am so excited for you all getting your bfps! Lots of spring bfps = lots of winter babies to snuggle up to!

*Baby dust to you all*

BellaMoon Fri 03-Mar-17 17:13:43

@moo love love love your stats 🎉

no due date for your BFP... how utterly fantastic! #thisdeservesahashtag #BFPhere !!! xx

Ohb0llocks Fri 03-Mar-17 17:14:31

Oh I found you! Well my 6 days in a row went to shit. Didn't on Wednesday or yesterday and won't tonight either, chances of the Doreen's making their way? Supposedly sperm can live up there for 5 days so maybe covered.

I've not tracked ov this month and I don't really want to test until af isn't here.

Slap me and get my PMA back!

Bfp due 16/3
Age 25
TtC #2
Cycle ?? 5 I think...

Dollydaydream2829 Fri 03-Mar-17 17:14:41

Just marking my place again ladies.
As moo put it so nicely, I'm not gonna add to that, other than to add my stats!
TTC #1
Cycle 3 (Although cycle 6 if you count the months of not properly trying!)
BFP 03/03

bella I tried the preseed this month purely because I had heard so many good reviews and results with it. I already have a fair bit of CM as well so didn't really think it would be an issue, however, even though it may be coincidence I'm thinking it did the trick this cycle!

Told DH about half an hour ago! He was so surprised he actually turned round and walked straight into the cupboard door LOL! Before turning back, kissing me and celebrating!

Ohb0llocks Fri 03-Mar-17 17:18:10

And congratulations all with positive tests! I might get some preseed if this month isn't the month!

Anna2006 Fri 03-Mar-17 17:21:47

Yes new thread! Loving our lucky thread - may the lines keep rolling in!

Stats:

TTC #1
Cycle: 4 (Since MC)
8th cycle since start of TTC journey
BFP due: 11/03!!

Xxxx

BellaMoon Fri 03-Mar-17 17:28:30

@dolly so delighted for you and your DH hope he didn't bruise haha

i'm going to look into preseed for FW next
week - i was worried there would be too much going on down there but glad that's not the case xx

lalathebear Fri 03-Mar-17 17:29:34

Ohhh found it!

Ttc #2
Cycle 20
Af 3 days late according to app but no bfp yet

BellaMoon Fri 03-Mar-17 17:30:54

seriously England... sausage yesterday, today Betty 😂😂😂 can't wait to get back to my home land where i'll be amongst my own kind haha

Sophsta Fri 03-Mar-17 17:32:41

Hi all,

I took my last pill Thursday 23rd February and had my withdrawal bleed this week. It was FAR heavier than my pill period so am going to count this as my first period despite the fact I may be irregular as my cycle settles. Using clue (again, I know it won't be accurate yet) and just going to dtd for now and wait and see what happens.

So my stats (for now) are:
TTC: #1
Cycle: 1
BFP due: 28th March (for now)

lalathebear Fri 03-Mar-17 17:32:59

Bella your engagement ring looks huge! Is it gorgeous and dreamy? smile

BellaMoon Fri 03-Mar-17 17:46:18

@lala my MIL collects diamonds so my DH bought this one off of her and had it set for me. i'm still trying to get used to the wedding band.

tried to make my pic interesting but i'm in the car so this was he best i could do... #carairfreshner #whothefuckisbetty

BellaMoon Fri 03-Mar-17 17:47:33

hi @soph 👋🏼 welcome aboard the #PMAmarchbus

CakesALot Fri 03-Mar-17 18:15:36

Thats a stunner Betty, I mean Bella!! (I too am wondering what your real name is, somewhere between sausage and Betty?!!)

Loving the BFP vibes!! My best friend got hers today too. What's going on?!! Something about it being 3rd of the 3rd?? Freaky! This is her 3rd baby too. A bit of a surprise BFP as well. Eek!

My other bestie is due to give birth any time now. Totally expecting her to go into labour today!!

Roseandbee Fri 03-Mar-17 18:31:09

I've always said everything happens in 3s!

SalemTheTeenageWitch Fri 03-Mar-17 18:31:36

Love the new thread name guys. Hope all is well. I'll be back with you all tomorrow, have had a busy week (as usual). List day tomorrow so carry on posting stats xxx

BellaMoon Fri 03-Mar-17 18:42:30

@cakes the sausages one yesterday baffles me as i was only just across the border so my accent shouldn't have been that strange haha. let's go for a Brangelina and I'll change my name to Bellsages 😂

just checked an old screenshot of our #PMAsalemslist and i think it's @salem to POAS next - am i right? ohhh i'm soooo excited (maybe a little too much caffeine so i'm totally buzzing)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now