Talk

Advanced search

2WW testing mid March?

(92 Posts)
bumphopes Fri 03-Mar-17 15:26:19

Hi ladies
I'm 1DPO.....2 week feels a long time. Anybody care to join me here?

Foggymist Fri 03-Mar-17 15:38:49

Me smile Testing on 15th or thereabouts, had a chemical pregnancy last cycle so won't be too eager testing.

Atypicalmother Fri 03-Mar-17 15:43:05

Testing on 9th! Also had a chemical back in December, first month ttc since then so am tentatively testing too

bumphopes Fri 03-Mar-17 17:33:10

If I am pregnant it will be 3rd pregnancy in a row. (Back to back no periods in between). Sadly lost the others with early miscarriages.

Sorry for the chemicals/early mc's- it's not easy.

QueenGiggles Fri 03-Mar-17 18:49:50

I'm in the same boat! Got another 10 days till I can test

splisplash Fri 03-Mar-17 19:32:12

Hi
I'm new ttc.
I had the implant removed beginning of Jan but no af yet.
Was told by ovulation stick I ovulated just under a week ago.

Sazwest Fri 03-Mar-17 19:57:06

Bumphopes i will be 7dpo tomorrow and due my period 11th ( I'm only 22day cycle for some reason I keep getting my period early) Im thinking of doing a pregtest round about 7-9th. I'm hoping it will come back positive as I've been feeling really sicky, bloated and really gassy.

You will have to keep me updated lovely xx

I'm in smile
I'll be testing a few days early on 16th (my cycle is about 31 days so AF is due 19th), but that's my birthday and I'll want to know. I've bought a couple of FRERs specially for the occasion!

bumphopes Fri 03-Mar-17 20:18:29

Great to hear from you all.

Sazwest you've done well, you're he way through.

I was using OPK and temp to chart this month- find it all so fascinating! These are my results. Thought the one before last was the positive then got an even darker one. Don't know why it makes me feel so good. I guess nice to know things are working...

How are people passing the time?

Sazwest Fri 03-Mar-17 20:26:23

Thank you bumphopes I just don't know when to test with my cycle and ovulation been so short my AF is due 11th. I'm thinking if I do a pregtest 7-9th what will the outcome be xx

Foggymist Fri 03-Mar-17 20:29:06

Wait til af is due, no point testing 4-5+ days early imo.

I never got very dark lines on opk.

Sazwest Fri 03-Mar-17 20:37:34

Thanks foggymist yeh my darkest line wasn't dark dark. All this waiting around I hate it I'm so impatient lol. Xx

QueenGiggles Fri 03-Mar-17 20:46:08

How do I pass the time? If I'm honest I drive myself crazy symptom spotting etc!! But luckily this month I have my youngest bday so getting organised for that had kept me busy

Roseandbee Fri 03-Mar-17 21:27:56

Hi Bump i'm 1dpo today too

Oldschool41 Sat 04-Mar-17 02:52:24

Hi I'm new

I'm 41
3 children all left home (am I mad) 🤔
TTC first time after coming off mini pill
AF due 14th march.

Fayemay27 Sat 04-Mar-17 09:32:55

Hi all, I'm new here smile

I'm 9dpo (I think) and af is due 8th. This is cycle 6 for me and I'm trying to wait to test. I've driven myself crazy over the last few months symptom spotting. The only new things I've noticed this month is I have heartburn loads and my boobs are alot more sensitive.

Fx for everyone!

bumphopes Sat 04-Mar-17 18:21:00

Hello new peeps, welcome.

Rosesndbee we can encourage one another to T-day (or AF). What month is this more you? Have you any children?

I'm laying off the coffee at the moment, decaf only but did have a couple of drink as was out for a special lunch today.

Any body else going to be trying aspirin if they get a BFP?

QueenGiggles Sun 05-Mar-17 08:11:39

I've been feeling a bit off since yesterday! Really trying not to symptom spot or get my hopes up!

VoldemortsMissus Sun 05-Mar-17 09:06:45

Hi,

I'm 5DPO - testing on 14th March if AF doesn't come 🙈

I normally always cave & test early but I'm hoping I won't this month... I'm painfully counting down the days though (9 to go)

Hoping to see lot's of BFPs in March grin

LunaNightSky Sun 05-Mar-17 09:11:37

Morning!

AF is due on 9th March. I've been feeling really nauseous yesterday and today.

I've been feeling a tugging feeling low down.

Think I'll wait until Friday to test.

Sazwest Sun 05-Mar-17 09:17:48

My AF is due 11th march I've been feeling really nauseous the last few days, certain smells are knocking me sick, I'm bloated (which I've never had before) I've tested today but was a bfn gonna try and not test until my AF is due (that's if I can ) lol xx

Sazwest Sun 05-Mar-17 09:20:51

@LunaNightSky what does a tugging feeling mean I've had it on and off since yesterday xx

Oldschool41 Sun 05-Mar-17 09:41:12

Hi, I'm testing on the 15th too

LunaNightSky Sun 05-Mar-17 11:29:06

@Sazwest I have no idea to be honest, I wondered if it was implantation or wondered if it's just AF making preparations..

Have you been feeling nauseous?

Sazwest Sun 05-Mar-17 11:30:32

Yes loads these last 2 days more so today tho any tiny smell is knocking me bad xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now