Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

How many weeks?

(5 Posts)
Skisunsnow Fri 03-Mar-17 14:44:20

I a topped taking Cerelle in October and had first period 17-21 Nov. Then not another until 5-8 Jan, so a 49 day cycle! Didn't really think I'd be pregnant as took about 6 months with DS and DD. Had some funny tummy bubbling on Wednesday and decided to test yesterday afternoon and got a BFP! Didn't quite believe it so did a digi one and got another which said 2-3 weeks. Did another this morning as it says it's more accurate in the morning and says 3+ weeks. Going on my last period date, could be more likely to be 7-8 weeks. How many weeks am I likely to be? I've no idea when I ovulated as was trying not to try to hard and get stressed!

HungryHorace Fri 03-Mar-17 17:07:44

The Clearblue digi is weeks from conception, so it's telling you that you're 7+ weeks' pregnant, which fits in with what you think.

Get yourself referred to the midwives and a scan booked. 😁

Congratulations!

jmariehac Fri 03-Mar-17 17:18:54

My last period was 2nd jan I'm 8+4 so you'll be ot far behind xx

Skisunsnow Fri 03-Mar-17 18:51:38

Thanks. Yep been in today to get referred! I've known in my previous pregnancies within a couple of weeks and I feel all behind! P

HungryHorace Fri 03-Mar-17 20:44:15

But at least you'll have a slightly shorter pregnancy, in comparison! 😁

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: