Talk

Advanced search

How many weeks?

(5 Posts)
Skisunsnow Fri 03-Mar-17 14:44:20

I a topped taking Cerelle in October and had first period 17-21 Nov. Then not another until 5-8 Jan, so a 49 day cycle! Didn't really think I'd be pregnant as took about 6 months with DS and DD. Had some funny tummy bubbling on Wednesday and decided to test yesterday afternoon and got a BFP! Didn't quite believe it so did a digi one and got another which said 2-3 weeks. Did another this morning as it says it's more accurate in the morning and says 3+ weeks. Going on my last period date, could be more likely to be 7-8 weeks. How many weeks am I likely to be? I've no idea when I ovulated as was trying not to try to hard and get stressed!

HungryHorace Fri 03-Mar-17 17:07:44

The Clearblue digi is weeks from conception, so it's telling you that you're 7+ weeks' pregnant, which fits in with what you think.

Get yourself referred to the midwives and a scan booked. 😁

Congratulations!

jmariehac Fri 03-Mar-17 17:18:54

My last period was 2nd jan I'm 8+4 so you'll be ot far behind xx

Skisunsnow Fri 03-Mar-17 18:51:38

Thanks. Yep been in today to get referred! I've known in my previous pregnancies within a couple of weeks and I feel all behind! P

HungryHorace Fri 03-Mar-17 20:44:15

But at least you'll have a slightly shorter pregnancy, in comparison! 😁

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now