We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

TTC: What do these ovulation tests mean?

(4 Posts)
blueriri Thu 02-Mar-17 22:55:50

Hey girls, new to this. I am 20 and my partner is 30 and this is our first time ttc. I came off the pill (yasmin) two weeks ago, after 2 years of being on it to manage my acne. I had regular periods and ovulation before the pill. I have been using ovulation kits since I stopped taking the pill, all have been showing negative with one line until yesterday I took one at 12:30pm and got two lines, then took another that evening and got two darker lines. Today I took another one and there is two lines but they are fainter. (pics below) My partner and I have been dtd every day since i stopped the pill. Are these tests positive? Have I ovulated or am I going to soon? And will we keep dtd for the next few days? The whole things a bit confusing, I really have my fingers crossed this month and want to conceive, just need advice on what to do sad

Mummyme87 Fri 03-Mar-17 07:27:13

Look positive for ovulation.. so you would be likely to ovulate in next 12-24hra

Redpony1 Fri 03-Mar-17 09:45:18

The middle test is positive, hope you've been DTD lots grin

blueriri Fri 03-Mar-17 17:54:14

Thanks! We have been dtd every day leading up to and including the day I got a positive on the opk, also dtd today, partner now away working for a while and wont get a chance to dtd for days, I hope this enough to conceive shock I know sperm can survive for days but I'm still stressing incase i've done something wrong lolm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now