Talk

Advanced search

So fed up

(6 Posts)
Thingymaboob Thu 02-Mar-17 22:26:50

So fed up ttc. It's exhausting- thinking constantly about fertile window, 2 WW, symptom spotting, getting disheartened when BFN.
Been trying on/ off for a year. Had a miscarriage in October 16. I could bloody scream everyday. It's all getting a bit too much. Every little bit of stress sends me over the edge. Cried for an hour in toilets at work 2 days ago. Couldn't stop crying. I hate everything. So many women are getting pregnant - many didn't even intend to get pregnant. So angry everyday. Got a lovely DH & friends but feel so alone.

angelicjen Thu 02-Mar-17 22:28:46

I don't have any words of wisdom but I have been there and I totally sympathise. It will happen, stay positive.

physicskate Thu 02-Mar-17 22:31:55

We've been trying for about the same time. Had a chemical in July and nothing since. The stress is too much. But you aren't alone!

Oh and sil announced her "accident" last august right after I had my chemical... kick in the teeth.

Was getting so low the gp recommended I start taking ADs... this whole thing is shit. I'm even finding it hard on this forum with so many optimistic women just starting heir journeys, know they'll probably end up with babies before me...

Thingymaboob Thu 02-Mar-17 22:34:48

My SIL announced her pregnancy at Christmas- horrible. Feel really stressed about it.

Jessybear90 Thu 02-Mar-17 22:38:20

Totally get what you're saying when you say women all around you are getting pregnant, some unintentionally. It seems really unfair that one person "accidentally" gets pregnant from one single time of letting precaution slip when you're there planning in all out and still nothing sad

I know it's hard but try to just find other things that make you happy in life because stress can effect fertility. Just take a step back, and just try to enjoy the trying phase smile x

FlatWhiteToGo Fri 03-Mar-17 00:22:18

I'm so sorry you're in this position. I was there just over a year ago and it is simply unbearable. Like you say, it's made even worse by people accidentally falling pregnant left, right and centre.

A year isn't that long when it comes to TTC (as horrendous as that is...and trust me, I was beside myself by the 1 year mark) so try not to lose all hope now.

It may be worth checking out some of the threads in the 'Infertility' forum as there are many women there who have been TTC for over a year and understand exactly what you're going through x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now