Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Clomid anyone?

(5 Posts)
Happy03 Thu 02-Mar-17 22:21:05

Hi all any experiences of clomid when were you put on it,? I've been ttc for 4 months negative ovulation tests the whole 4 months ?

If I ask the gp will they give me it? Sorry for the questions?

Thingymaboob Thu 02-Mar-17 22:30:28

No. You'll need to have been ttc for a year first. Negative ovulation tests don't mean much. Never had a positive OPK. I did get pregnant one of those months. If you're healthy, have a regular cycle and have other symptoms like EWCM etc, you are likely ovulating.

Frazzled2207 Thu 02-Mar-17 22:41:37

Clomid worked for me but you won't get it from the gp. You'll have to be referred to fertility clinic and have a whole batch of investigations first unfortunately.

Happy03 Fri 03-Mar-17 20:55:24

Thanks guys for your feedback I'm just mega impatient. How do I know if I'm ovulating with no periods and negative opk?

allthecheese Fri 03-Mar-17 22:49:28

I am in a similar position to you. I have a dr's appointment booked where I am going to stretch the truth about how long we have been trying for, and in the meantime am paying for as much done privately that I can.

Am also super impatient!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: