Talk

Advanced search

New to this and TTC: Am I ovulating?

(2 Posts)
user1488474536 Thu 02-Mar-17 17:32:27

Hey everyone. I am 20 and my partner is 30 and we are TTC for the first time, I have been on the pill (Yasmin) for 2 years. I had regular periods and ovulation before the pill I only went on it to manage my acne. Stopped the pill 2 weeks ago and have been doing ovulation tests every day, all have been coming up negative with just one line. Until yesterday..I tested at 12:30pm and again at 6pm. Both tests showed two visible lines, I'm new to all this so need advice...do these look like positive tests? I have been having sex every day with my partner just incase. Yesterday and today my boobs have felt a little sensitive so I really hope I have ovulated or am going to. The whole thing can be confusing and I know its only our first month trying but I really have my fingers crossed. Any advice on the tests and if they are positive what should I do?

Somethingtotalkabout1982 Thu 02-Mar-17 20:40:13

Yes bottom test looks positive. You will probably ovulate 12-36 hours after your peak test so dtd until a few days after peak and you should be covered.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now