Talk

Advanced search

TTC after 2+ miscarriage

(3 Posts)
bumphopes Thu 02-Mar-17 08:30:04

Hello, anybody TTC after 2 or more miscarriages?
I think I'm ovulating today, this is our second month of ttc (will be 3rd pregnancy) both previous pregnancies were lost early on. Had another MC previously. Be great to share this time with others going through a similar experience.
We're trying for our first child, I'm 30 and hopeful.

WelshMammy123 Thu 02-Mar-17 09:12:10

Hi,

Sorry for your losses. I'm not in exactly the same boat but did have two losses last year. One a MMC in April and then in October I had a tfmr due to skeletal dysplasia. I was 4 months pregnant at the time.

We're now TTC again and I'm on my 4th proper cycle since the tfmr. I decided not to do any ovulation tests this month and am now on cd13. I woke up this morning with crippling pain on my right hand side which I get when I ovulate so did a sneaky test I found in the cupboard and sure enough it's positive and I'm ovulating a couple of days earlier than normal.

We're fortunate enough to already have a dd who's now 2 but it took us 3.5 years to conceive her so I'm not overly confident in my fertility!

How are you finding things? X

bumphopes Thu 02-Mar-17 16:37:05

Sorry for yours too, that sounds like a very hard year. Wonderful you have a little girl though, how lovely. I really hope you get a sticky bean soon. Do you think you've caught ovulation in time if it's happened earlier than usual?

I'm getting into the whole temping and OPK's, probably a little too much. I do feel calmer this month though following 2nd miscarriage in a row. It's made me lower my hopes to avoid bitter disappointment (as much as possible). I think I ovulate today which means I start the 2 week wait tomorrow. Does that mean you are just starting your 2WW too?
X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now