Talk

Advanced search

A squinter? Or should I lose hope?

(21 Posts)
Sshsecretenclosed Thu 02-Mar-17 07:22:52

Dear all.

Please see the pic. I was 12dpo when af came on Saturday. Red blood but not a lot. A reg tampon was filled slightly but then nothing over night and just brown spotting since. Bfn on tests at the weekend. Yesterday I had diarrhoea and nausea for twelve hours. I felt awful. This morning my tummy seems more settled (ish) but still not amazing. I have a raging headache too. I had one poas left in the cupboard and stupidly I didn't feel well enough to remember with fmu but did with the next wee after. So prob not the best! Please see pic as I think I'm sending myself crazy. When I poas I thought I could see it stopping at the test line - never seen that before but now dried I'm not so sure.

MrsGB2225 Thu 02-Mar-17 07:29:12

Sorry but I don't see anything, could you try this afternoon after holding your wee abit?

Sshsecretenclosed Thu 02-Mar-17 07:33:12

I also don't think I see anything now confused but at the time I really really thought I did. This ttc drives you insane. I also technically am 17dpo if that wasn't af so it would show right?

MrsGB2225 Thu 02-Mar-17 08:22:02

Try and give it a couple of days, you might get AF in full force today. TTC messes with your mind for sure. At least with MN there's loads of us in the same boat!

Sshsecretenclosed Thu 02-Mar-17 08:42:06

Yes it's definitely good to feel supported! Just read that these tests are not midstream ones. I should have peed in a pot! Might try another test tomorrow morning. Don't know if I'm clinging onto something that's passed and my lining is just so thin that af is very short whilst I get back to normal after the pill. I have a raging headache too today

TileTileTile Thu 02-Mar-17 08:50:54

Sorry I don't see anything sad

Not sure if you're anything like me or not. I wasted so much money on tests every month and it was so hard not to get line eye. When it was my month it was obvious (no period, vomiting) and then I bought one test and it came up right away and very strong.

One thing that stopped me testing repeatedly was remembering that the test companies just want you to buy more, test early and give them money.

Fingers crossed it's your month soon xx

Sshsecretenclosed Thu 02-Mar-17 08:57:06

Thank you tile. I think the upset tummy and headache coupled with a very light af had thrown me off track

Average107 Thu 02-Mar-17 09:11:18

can you post the original photo

Sshsecretenclosed Thu 02-Mar-17 09:18:20

It looks like nothing

Average107 Thu 02-Mar-17 09:32:09

could just be my eyes but I see a very very faint line where the alphabet T is.
it's so frustrating isn't it!

Sshsecretenclosed Thu 02-Mar-17 09:41:02

I thought I could too initially

Average107 Thu 02-Mar-17 09:42:21

I will be so tempted to test on a first response.

Average107 Thu 02-Mar-17 09:44:13

With my first pregnancy. I had a similar line barely there. It wasn't the FMU as well. I could barely see the line and was sure I was imagining it. 4 hours later when my husband came back from work I did another test, wasn't FMU again and there was a clear line. Just trying to give you a bit of hope. X

Sshsecretenclosed Thu 02-Mar-17 09:47:12

Thank you. Hope is always good right. I just don't know if I'm kidding myself as my bleed on Saturday was bright red. I used a tampon and could be af. It was just v light and v short.

Average107 Thu 02-Mar-17 09:50:03

It kind of sounds like an implantation bleed. If you normally bleed say for e.g. for 3-5 days and suddenly bleed just 1 day then something is def up I will say!
Yes hope is always good X

Sshsecretenclosed Thu 02-Mar-17 09:50:55

Well it is my second cycle off the pill but after my first complete cycle my bleed was three days

Average107 Thu 02-Mar-17 09:52:16

Try another test tomorrow and you will def know either way. Got my fingers crossed for you X

Sshsecretenclosed Thu 02-Mar-17 09:56:13

Thanks average you have been super lovely. And I really needed that today xx

Average107 Thu 02-Mar-17 10:14:12

Thank you, I understand the frustration! Ha, to be completely honest I would have bought another test by now as I am really impatient and couldn't wait for tomorrow grin

Sshsecretenclosed Thu 02-Mar-17 10:19:58

I'm feeling proud of myself for not! I should say though I'm thinking if it's not my time that's ok. I need to relax and my time will come.

Average107 Thu 02-Mar-17 10:25:47

And you should be too! Good positive thinking, yes your time with come too and hopefully soon. Relaxing during TTC is one of the hardest thing ever!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now