Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Hyperthyroidism

(3 Posts)
user1487027116 Wed 01-Mar-17 17:37:31

Hi everyone,

I've literally just been diagnosed with hyperthyroidism. To cut a long story short I've felt pretty crappy for a while, I put it down to extreme stress - my dad was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in Nov 16 and died January 17. I'd lost weight despite eating crap, felt tired and had such a bad tremor and headache. I assumed it was anxiety/stress, but obviously I know now.

Me and my boyfriend had been trying to conceive for a few months now, but now it feels like our plans have to be put on hold which upsets me so much.

Does anyone else have this, do you have any advice? In terms of TTC whilst on meds.

ethelfleda Wed 01-Mar-17 18:30:20

I don't hun sorry, but I hope you find the answers you are looking for and wishing you luck. So sorry to hear about your loss x

user1487027116 Wed 01-Mar-17 18:47:44

Thank you x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: