Talk

Advanced search

Charting Advice please?!

(6 Posts)
user1488213702 Mon 27-Feb-17 16:45:33

Can anybody tell me if my BBT is normal for someone who is trying to become pregnant? I am new to the whole charting thing and I haven't a clue what to be expecting. The beginning of the month I didn't chart but had no symptoms- I should have started sooner. Many thanks smile

physicskate Mon 27-Feb-17 17:47:25

Sure. My bbt during lp is abit lower than that sometimes.

Really bbt is all about the temp shift and it's used to detect ov. The actual temp is irrelevant, just the shift is key. You probably ovulated before the temps shown...

user1488213702 Mon 27-Feb-17 18:05:58

Thankyou, I think i have ovulated already as logged the day with the most ewcm which was 2 weeks ago now- AF should have arrived by now surely? Not had any AF symptoms, only sore breasts since couple days after Ovulation.

ethelfleda Mon 27-Feb-17 18:15:22

Yes I would have thought so! Have you done a test?? High Temps and no AF two weeks after you ovulated is a very good sign!

user1488213702 Mon 27-Feb-17 18:32:43

Hey, I did do a test this morning but was very negative. I will wait a few more days and see where that takes me hmm

physicskate Mon 27-Feb-17 20:36:38

I get the most ewcm a couple days before ov. I get creamy the day after ov, so that's how I can tell. Also opks help to pinpoint it (combined with bbt). Slightly obsessed after nearly a year of ttc!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now