(10 Posts)
user1470147116 Mon 27-Feb-17 11:34:45

Anybody see anything?

AmyB1986 Mon 27-Feb-17 12:30:25

I can't see anything sorry

tattychicken Mon 27-Feb-17 12:32:15

Me neither. Sorry.

WantToGoingTo Mon 27-Feb-17 12:32:22

I can see tiniest hint of a shadow but sorry to say probably an evap as doesn't look coloured. 7dpo v v early though. Test again at 10 if you must, or hold out til 14. I got a v v faint pink line at 10 but definitely wasn't dark until 12dpo.

HCantThinkOfAUsername Mon 27-Feb-17 12:41:10

I can't sorrysad

UndersecretaryofWhimsy Mon 27-Feb-17 13:13:56

Honestly I'd strongly advise testing at 7dpo. You'll spend a fortune, drive yourself crazy, and any positive you get has a high chance of not sticking long enough to make your period late.

I know it's hard, but I'd hold out until 12dpo if you absolutely positively can't hold out until you're due.

UndersecretaryofWhimsy Mon 27-Feb-17 13:14:18

Advise AGAINST, that is.

Crazyvaperlady Tue 28-Feb-17 14:40:22

Sorry if not helpful but I started testing at 7dpo and I got several strongish positives on FRER. My AF was 2 days late and I was so excited! Period came this morning and tests are now negative so clearly I had a chemical. Not saying this will happen to you, but it's heartbreaking! Please, try your best to refrain from testing at least until AF is a few days late, saves so much heartache. Hope yours turns out to be a success though smile

MrsCharlieD Tue 28-Feb-17 18:16:38

I can't see anything I'm afraid but I had bfn at 8dpo on a Frer and bfp by 12dpo so you aren't out yet!

toadierocks Tue 28-Feb-17 18:39:17

Yep I'm afraid I can't see anything but 7dpo is just way way way too early - anything before 11dpo/12dpo is just a waste of time and money (also you're sanity as the waiting can drive even the calmest of people bonkers!) It takes 5 days after ovulation for the egg to be in the right place to be fertilized and then about 5 days for it to travel to the womb and then implant, only then will your body produce HGC.... it will also take you're body 24 hrs to get enough of the pregnancy hormone to pick it up on a 25mlu sensitivity test...... Best of luck for a few days time though, hang on in there

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now