Talk

Advanced search

TTC number two and all these pesky feelings!

(5 Posts)
TheThinWhiteDutchess Sat 25-Feb-17 11:55:28

First I'd like to preface this by saying that I already have a beautiful healthy child and I know that having a second child would be a bonus. I am lucky. I feel very self indulgent for feeling down!

We've decided to try for a second child. We've been trying for a few months but no luck yet. With our first we were super lucky and I was pregnant after the first month, so I guess this hasn't helped!

I'm driving myself a bit mad convincing myself that every little thing I feel is a pregnancy symptom, and when my period comes I feel so sad. The whole thing is confounded by the fact that our toddler refuses to sleep in their bed (we have tried!) so our babymaking efforts have to be creative as there's a little person in our bed.

Is anyone else up for a self indulgent moan?

ethelfleda Sat 25-Feb-17 13:01:46

Preach! I hear ya sister!
Although I'm trying for our first rather than second... still so frustrating!

TheThinWhiteDutchess Sat 25-Feb-17 13:38:00

I wasn't expecting to feel this frustrated so soon into TTC. Hope you have some luck soon ethelfleda!

juliettetango Sat 25-Feb-17 21:14:19

I feel exactly the same! TTC no2 also. My period arrived today & just feel so bad about it! Can't imagine feeling like this month after month. It's such a roller coaster.

Mummyme87 Sat 25-Feb-17 21:31:47

Yup! DS was conceived whilst on the pill... I'm now cycle 4 and no luck with #2 😞

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now