Talk

Advanced search

FRER Sensitivity

(6 Posts)
ButterBeanSoup Sat 25-Feb-17 10:13:18

I have some IC which are 10mlU - are FRER even more sensitive than this?

Andysgirl15 Sun 26-Feb-17 09:30:23

I think they are 12.5 but can pick up a pregnancy really early. The IC will be positive at the same time as a FRER but the frer will more than likely show a darker line

haveacupoftea Sun 26-Feb-17 10:31:55

Yes. IC claim to be 10mIu but in reality a FRER will be positive way before any IC. (Read the amazon reviews for One Step etc if you want others to confirm this)

calimommy Thu 02-Mar-17 17:48:52

I think FRER are by far the best tests. 5 pregnancies and they have always been + way before any other test I've taken. I think Clear Blue are rubbish.

MacNcheese87 Thu 02-Mar-17 17:54:40

IC are good but not as sensitive as FRER even the ones marked 10mui.

I tested everyday with IC 10mui and didn't get anything until a day after a positive with a FRER.

However, they're much cheaper and if you have a POAS addiction like I did, they will do your fix! I did notice a very very slight pink line when shining a torch through the IC strip the day before I tested positive with a FRER, but it was invisible to the naked eye unless I shone a torch behind it. (If you do this and see a line, just be cautious, don't take it as a positive, but you can always hope and then test the next morning with a FRER)

toadierocks Thu 02-Mar-17 18:10:21

I know superdrug own brand are 10mui and pink lines so better than the blue ones for evap lines. Not too dear either - they're my favorites smile x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now