Talk

Advanced search

Condom split, chances of pregnancy?

(4 Posts)
Atypicalmother Sat 25-Feb-17 09:22:57

DP and I were DTD yesterday and the condom broke. We were ttc late last year but suffered a chemical pregnancy so decided to stop trying to get over that as it hit my quite hard. The first day of my LMP was 11/02 and I'm just wondering what the chances of me falling pregnant are from yesterday's antics.

We are getting married in September and while it would be a blessing, I may need to hold off on the nice fishtail dress I've seen..

ethelfleda Sat 25-Feb-17 09:31:10

Completely depends on your usual cycle length and when you usually ovulate. If you've a 28 day cycle and O in the middle then I would say there is every chance you could have conceived.

Atypicalmother Sat 25-Feb-17 09:59:01

From what I remember, my cycles are 26 days long. I stopped bleeding on the 18th

flumpybear Sat 25-Feb-17 10:03:30

It's possible but not every month gives you a viable egg. You need to think about your choices
Relax it may or may not happen
Use the time you're stressing about a wedding to get pregnant as I always found it easier to get pregnant when my mind was taken off it by other things
Re-evaluate wedding day date or dress type
You could take the MAP if you're worried

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now