Talk

Advanced search

TTC #2 possible positive test

(3 Posts)
Caelaj07 Fri 24-Feb-17 22:16:49

We've been ttc #2 for roughly a year, I have pcos and I'm diabetic so I do struggle. DD took nearly 2 years to conceive. This month was the first month I actually got a positive OPK. I've been testing since 7dpo and all was clearly negative, I'm now 12dpo and thought I was out for this month, but this morning I did a test on an IC and it looked negative until 15/20 mins later and looked positive, I then tested with another and it looked negative but possible vvvv faint line, I then tried FRER and clear negative so I tried another IC and I could possibly see another vvvv faint line. Could the first test just be an Evap line or positive because of fmu?? I've attached pics in order taken, can anyone else see lines or am I going crazy??

Newtoday Fri 24-Feb-17 22:24:53

The first test looks very possibly positive, only just. The second two are negative.

The line must come up in the timeframe given on the pack, so check the timeframe.

It's always best to wait until a missed period...I know that's hard! Try again in 3 days and best of luck!

Caelaj07 Fri 24-Feb-17 23:08:22

I know I should of waited but I got so excited as it's the first time I got a positive OPK I just couldn't help myself. I desperately wanted to know before I go on a night out tomorrow so I knew whether to drink or not. Ah well I'll try hold off while Monday now (probably won't be able too 🙈)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now