Talk

Advanced search

Hmmm....

(23 Posts)
countryred Fri 24-Feb-17 16:57:46

So I have been feeling very 'strange' all week, I held out and caved this morning and did a cb test. Reckon I'm about 11dpo. Need some reassurance is this nothing or is it a vvvf line I can see? Feeling unlikely that it's my month but I have just been so light headed, crampy, really bad lower back pain, sensitive nipples etc that I just had to test! What do you all think?

basicdetailss Fri 24-Feb-17 17:01:26

I see it grin
Congrats!!!

Perpetualstateofchaos Fri 24-Feb-17 17:15:57

I can see it too congratulations

Mummyme87 Fri 24-Feb-17 17:40:56

I can see a line but I was having lines with CB and Sainsbury's tests and when used a FRER were negative. My period came on time. I would check with a FRER

Newtoday Fri 24-Feb-17 17:42:24

Congratulations!

countryred Fri 24-Feb-17 18:03:37

Thanks for advice will try and pick up a frer this weekend. Do you know is it better to test first thing in the morning or can it be any time?

GreedyDuck Fri 24-Feb-17 18:54:58

First thing if it's before your period is due.

Chocolateteabag Fri 24-Feb-17 19:30:24

Definitely a line - congratulations!

I had similar at 10-11dpo - then used cheap tests every day til 15-16 dpo to see the line deepen (and use them up)
Break open your FRER and there is a cheapy test inside btw (once the digital bit goes)

countryred Sun 26-Feb-17 17:20:43

Thanks for all your advice. got a frer this weekend and just tested bfn sad such a rollercoaster this ttc business. Still no af and still feel odd but looks like I must be out this month grr

TheGrumpySquirrel Sun 26-Feb-17 18:42:45

Watching with interest..I'm estimated 12DPO today and think my FRER was negative this morning but had a squinter on the clearblue on Friday. I still feel super weird. Sick and have backache. When is your AF due country? Mine should arrive Tuesday if I'm having a 28 day cycle but I think my natural cycles are typically 30 days.

countryred Sun 26-Feb-17 19:09:00

Sounds like we have similar symptoms. It should have been yesterday but I'm recently off the pill so it may be just late because of that, although when I came off the pill a couple of years ago for a break from it my af when back to working like clockwork on a 28 day cycle. At the point where I'd just like to know for certain either way!!

TheGrumpySquirrel Sun 26-Feb-17 19:12:40

I came off the mini pill on 26 December and got AF 31 January (35 days). What pill were you on?

countryred Sun 26-Feb-17 19:21:10

Cilest stopped similar time to you! Not expecting to conceive yet as we are not actively dtd lots! That's why the unexpected symptoms made me test as I hadn't been actively symptom spotting. Are you 'actively' trying?!

TheGrumpySquirrel Sun 26-Feb-17 19:22:54

Yes actively trying so DTD lots CD10-19. No idea if I ovulated as I never got a real positive OPK although they did get darker.

TheGrumpySquirrel Sun 26-Feb-17 19:24:10

Is Cilest progesterone only? Or combined? (Did you have a break & withdrawal bleed every month or not? )

countryred Sun 26-Feb-17 19:28:08

Had a withdrawal bleed every month. Been on various pills over the years as I get migraines and it took a while to find a contraceptive that didn't make them worse!

TheGrumpySquirrel Sun 26-Feb-17 19:31:55

Oh ok I think you are more likely to be regular post pill with that type of pill. The mini pill is notorious for messing up cycles when you come off it, so I'm trying not to assume anything!

These are my FRER from yesterday and today (pretty much negative...?). The waiting is so annoying!

howtheheckdoidealwiththis Sun 26-Feb-17 19:36:18

I think i can see the faintest faintest line Grumpy... fingers xxxxx

countryred Sun 26-Feb-17 19:37:16

That's what I got on my frer! Think I'm going to try and wait a few days now and then test again mid week if no af. Otherwise it's going to cost me a fortune poas!! When are you going to test again?

TheGrumpySquirrel Sun 26-Feb-17 19:39:07

Country I only noticed the faint lines when I upped the contrast on the photos. So your FRER might not be as negative as you think??

Thanks howtheheck...** I guess it might be possible to get evap on a FRER as no way to see if these have colour yet. If no darker next week I'll assume they are just evap lines.

TheGrumpySquirrel Sun 26-Feb-17 19:40:38

I've spent a bloody fortune already! I just ordered 15 ICs, 2 FRER and a CB digital they are arriving Tuesday .. so I'll probably try an IC Tuesday night and a FRER Wednesday morning. What about you* country ?*

TheGrumpySquirrel Sun 26-Feb-17 19:41:38

X-post country I reckon your lines might be even darker than mine then!

countryred Sun 26-Feb-17 19:49:55

Haha! I have a bunch of frers and some supermarket cheepies in the bathroom. Going to try and hold off till Wednesday... will be hard not to cave in before then with them sitting there! Thankfully got a busy week at work so that might take my mind off it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now