Talk

Advanced search

Get Ready For Baby Challenge - Part 4

(999 Posts)
HopefullyDothButterNoParsnips Mon 20-Feb-17 08:05:17

The thread where it does exactly what it says on the tin! We are all either actively TTC or preparing ourselves for TTC - come join us! Big thanks to confused for getting the last two threads going!

HopefullyDothButterNoParsnips Mon 20-Feb-17 08:06:38

Our previous thread

Getting Ready for Baby Challenge-Pt3
http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/2846515-Getting-Ready-for-Baby-Challenge-Pt3

Tigger83 Mon 20-Feb-17 08:13:51

How exciting new thread smile

HeyJupiter Mon 20-Feb-17 08:21:56

Yay new thread, thanks parsnips

So sorry about BFN mummy but it is early days and implantation could have happened later (or still to happen!) Will cross fingers for Wednesday.

How are you getting on confused? ❤️

TheGrumpySquirrel Mon 20-Feb-17 08:28:25

Placemarking!

Mummyme87 Mon 20-Feb-17 08:32:04

I know it's early still for testing so not overly disappointed. I'm still getting pelvic twinges/aches/cramps/pain which is all very unusual. I have right pelvic pain now... well AF is due on Thursday so either way I'll no pretty soon!

buzzmoon Mon 20-Feb-17 08:55:47

Wahay thread number 4! Where's seven for our update 😏

HbH04 Mon 20-Feb-17 09:04:15

Morning ladies!

Thanks for the new thread parsnips .... glad to hear you're on the up!

Thinking of you today confused hope all goes well!

Hope you've miraculously escaped a hangover jupiter !!

I should be CD1 today, hopefully my first actual active cycle! Exciting!

(Four is my favourite number so hopefully get lucky in thread number four!)

TheGrumpySquirrel Mon 20-Feb-17 09:06:58

Bloated and bored over here 6dpo.. distracting myself with bathroom redesign 👍🏼

Hope you are ok confused?

Wiggleyfingers Mon 20-Feb-17 09:17:45

I have had a harsh reality check this morning when I realised I have a dress fitting in 8 weeks and I haven't lost any of the weight I intended to! In fact, I've put 2lbs on. So not good!! Must move more. Must eat less! Damn my chocolate, wine and cheese addiction!

Confused where are you?!
sad hope you're okay!
Mummy those signs sound very promising!
Thanks Parsnips for creating a new shiny thread! (I almost shortened your name to Nips before realising that's probably a little bit inappropriate!)

buzzmoon Mon 20-Feb-17 09:39:25

wiggly im the same!! My reality is I'm the same that I was before Christmas and still got a stone to go!! Eek help! We can do this!!

Fully up for using nips moving forward 😂

confused hope everything is okay ❤️

TheGrumpySquirrel Mon 20-Feb-17 09:42:53

I'm trying to to get too hopeful but I still feel dizzy and nauseous.. very weird!

TheGrumpySquirrel Mon 20-Feb-17 09:43:08

Trying NOT to! I mean

Wiggleyfingers Mon 20-Feb-17 09:58:33

Okay Buzz lets use each other as motivation! I have just over a stone to lose, do you think that's unrealistic? 2lbs a week...WE CAN DO THIS!

HeyJupiter Mon 20-Feb-17 10:02:24

Haha nips is a winner of a username - please please can we call you that?

Oh Hb yay for CD1, exciting times, you may have your results by the end of the week, hope they process them quickly. Urgh hangover here for sure. DH less panicked now I've told him to pretend we're in an episode of Downton Abbey. He knows what he's doing now (although I had to beg him not to ask for some tomato ketchup at breakfast..not sure it's that kind of establishment!)

wiggley and buzz definitely on board with renewed weight loss efforts! I'm getting back on it from Wednesday. We can do this!!

Grumpy that all sounds very promising. Enjoy the bathroom designing smile

HeyJupiter Mon 20-Feb-17 10:02:24

Haha nips is a winner of a username - please please can we call you that?

Oh Hb yay for CD1, exciting times, you may have your results by the end of the week, hope they process them quickly. Urgh hangover here for sure. DH less panicked now I've told him to pretend we're in an episode of Downton Abbey. He knows what he's doing now (although I had to beg him not to ask for some tomato ketchup at breakfast..not sure it's that kind of establishment!)

wiggley and buzz definitely on board with renewed weight loss efforts! I'm getting back on it from Wednesday. We can do this!!

Grumpy that all sounds very promising. Enjoy the bathroom designing smile

HeyJupiter Mon 20-Feb-17 10:04:01

Oops not sure why that double posted!

Seven0fNine Mon 20-Feb-17 10:05:39

Mummyme87 - TTC #2 - Cycle 3 - BFP due: 23rd Feb
Aiming to lose 4stone in total, ideally 1stone over next 6weeks … 12.5lbs off so far

Oysterbabe - TTC #2, 13 month old DD - Cycle 1 (post pill)
Weight lost: 9lbs since 3rd Jan

MrsC2017 - TTC #2 - Cycle 2 - BFP due: 2nd March

TheGrumpySquirrel - Age 30 - TTC #2 (Mr Squirrel's #1!) - Cycle 1 - BFP due: 2nd March
Weight loss: 2.2kg since Christmas, another 1.8kg to goal weight (about 5lbs)

HbH04 - Age 33 - TTC #1 - CD 15
BFP due: Officially starting early March if all is negative at Zika test 22/2

Buzzmoon - Age 24 - TTC #1 from May (wedding in July)
Weight loss: 24lbs since September - 14lbs to go

Orangefolly - Age 35 - TTC # 1 - Cycle 2 - BFP due: 16th March

Seven - Age 28 - TTC #1 - Cycle 5 - BFP due: 17th March
I would like to get fitter and ideally loose a stone

HeyJupiter - TTC #1 - Cycle 3 - BFP due: 16th/17th March

RedPony1 - Age: 32 - TTC #1 (& only 1!) - Cycle 2 - BFP Due:? Post-Cerelle pill cycle joy

TheLovelyOtherDinosaur - BFP due April!

Wiggleyfingers - Age 26 - TTC # 1 BFP due: May - Preparing/Wedding planning in the mean time
Weight loss so far: 4lbs Weight loss to go: 14lbs

HopefullyDothButterNoParsnips - Age 31 - TTC #1 - Cycle 3 - BFP due: May/June
Weight loss so far - 8 lbs Weight loss to go - 30 lbs(ish)

xLaura - Age 21 - TTC#1 - On pill until March - Wedding in June BFP due:

MouseLove - Age 33 - TTC#1 after mmc <3 - focusing on health, fitness and wellness for the time being

Noroomonbroom

BFP’s

Tigger83 - TTC #1 - EDD: October (BFP and Engaged all in one week!!!)

Confusedat23 - Age: 23 - TTC # 1 - EDD: October

DancingUnicorn - EDD: 11th Oct

Holly

Seven0fNine Mon 20-Feb-17 10:11:13

Morning all! Here's the list again...it's nice to feel wanted buzz ;)

Hoping confused is OK xxx

How's the head this morning Jupiter?

It's so warm this morning so sat out in the garden having a cuppa and planning all the things I'm going to do this week. Mostly going to the tip, giving the house a good clean, getting some seeds planted. Funny how motivated I find myself in the time before ovulation...

Redpony1 Mon 20-Feb-17 10:12:08

Morning ladies!

Glad you seem to be feeling more positive parsnips smile

Hope today goes ok confused flowers

Fingers crossed for Weds mummyme, so many people seem to get BFN at 10dpo but BFP at 12dpo so here's hoping.

I ran a 10 mile race in a PB time yesterday, my knee is a bit stiff today though!

buzzmoon Mon 20-Feb-17 10:13:31

Well done seven! 👏🏼👏🏼

Seven0fNine Mon 20-Feb-17 10:15:00

sorry HB I haven't updated you...will do it next time.

I vote nips is deffo a keeper :D

Mummyme87 Mon 20-Feb-17 10:16:30

Keep getting such sharp pains on right side of lower abdomen, had a constant uterus ache earlier and my right hip is aching. What is this?!? I hate the TWW!!!

Enjoy your bathroom designing grumpy
I keep looking at our garden wishfully hoping we had the money to have a landscaper cone in andvfort it out. Haven't really touched it since moving in.. well except for garden waste people removing the rubble

HbH04 Mon 20-Feb-17 11:21:53

Yay for getting back on the weighloss brides!!

I started the bride diet seriously 8 weeks before fitting and was happy with the results!! Plenty of time!

Just been to the gym... two weeks off vecause of post-hol busyness & illness... not gonna lie it was HARD!

TheGrumpySquirrel Mon 20-Feb-17 11:29:49

I'm staring out my office window at the sunshine.. it's a US holiday today so will be quiet.. argh! Going for a deep tissue massage at lunchtime though grin

Don't want to weigh myself as v bloated!
Made an effort to eat more green veg at the weekend so will try to continue. Trying to cut out sugar but need polos to stave off the nausea.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now