Talk

Advanced search

Ttc no2

(18 Posts)
sweetandsaltypopcorn Sun 19-Feb-17 19:32:42

Anyone else ttc number 2? First month of trying.

DC1 has just turned 2.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Waitingonasmile Sun 19-Feb-17 19:36:42

I am. DS 20 months and been trying for about 6 month. Really hope it happens soon as I wanted a small-ish age gap.

sweetandsaltypopcorn Sun 19-Feb-17 19:40:29

I conceived really quickly with dc1 so just so unsure if it'll be the same this time or whether it'll take a while. Seems like a lottery.

Hope it happens for you soon.

HansSolo22 Sun 19-Feb-17 20:05:04

Me too, my ds is 2. I had a MC in January so nervous about trying again but I don't want to wait any longer as I wanted a fairly close age gap. Took 4 cycles to conceive DS and just one for my last pregnancy so I'm hoping it won't take too long this time too. Best of luck!

Somethingtotalkabout1982 Sun 19-Feb-17 20:08:54

Trying for DC#2, DS is 2.5
AF/BFP due 28th Feb
Trying not to symptom spot!

Good luck!

Oysterbabe Sun 19-Feb-17 20:16:51

I'm ttc #2 too. DD is 13 months and on our first cycle. Took 5 cycles last time and I'm older and fatter this time though. Good luck all!

onedsrightnow Sun 19-Feb-17 21:31:08

On month 9 of ttc #2, ds is 4. Pregnant with ds in first month. This ttc is hard going!

WelshMammy123 Sun 19-Feb-17 21:49:07

Yes me too! Started TTC number 2 in January 2016. Had an awful time though as fell pregnant quickly but that ended in a MMC. Then fell pregnant 3 months later but that sadly ended in a tfmr. Our DD2 was born sleeping in October. AF arrived a few days ago so that was cycle 3 after losing our little girl. Am feeling desperate about conceiving before our DD2's due date but feeling like that won't happen. It took is over 3 years to conceive DD1 so feeling g quite anxious xx

juliettetango Sun 19-Feb-17 22:05:47

I'm TTC DC2, DC1 is 6!

Foggymist Mon 20-Feb-17 00:27:05

We're ttc #2, ds is nearly 2. He was conceived first cycle, started ttc last month and had a chemical pregnancy last week unfortunately. Realistically chances of getting a bfp this cycle straight after must be low, but my expectations are high given our conception rate of 100% when we've had unprotected sex in fertile week so far!

sweetandsaltypopcorn Mon 20-Feb-17 06:15:16

@oysterbabe this is my concern too. I'm older, fatter and tired lol.

DP seems to think it'll happen straight away and ruin all his fun but I'm apprehensive.

RebeccaRaphael Mon 20-Feb-17 09:43:50

I'm trying! DS is 2 and a half and this is our 4th month of trying. I think I have pregnancy symptoms every month - but it must all be in my head!

RebeccaRaphael Mon 20-Feb-17 09:53:55

Somethingtotalkabout1982 AF is due on the 25th for me and I'm trying to hold off on testing otherwise I'll end up testing twice a day every day obsessively. I'm such a symptom spotter and it makes the disappointment worse when I get a BFN

Going to try and hold off until Wednesday!

sweetandsaltypopcorn Mon 20-Feb-17 17:15:54

We last dtd yesterday as according to my app that was my most fertile today...

Today I'm having low pains on my right side I'm wondering if this is ovulation abs whether we should dtd again to try and make the most of it?

sweetandsaltypopcorn Mon 20-Feb-17 17:17:06

Sorry for typos! Toddler playing with dog biscuits!

Waitingonasmile Mon 20-Feb-17 18:42:40

I would try to dtd again. Just to make sure you catch your egg smile.

I still haven't ovulated (day 28) and feel crampy like AF will start. sad

sweetandsaltypopcorn Mon 20-Feb-17 19:02:01

Yeah I think we willwink
Although I'm not due af until 5th march but feel like I'm going to come on.

Is it possible to not ovulate during a month?

Oysterbabe Mon 20-Feb-17 20:06:17

Yes it is possible. I think everyone has a cycle without ovulation from time to time.

I'm CD15 and haven't had a positive OPK yet. It was close on CD12 so I'm wondering if I missed it. First post pill cycle so my body is probably doing weird things. I've always been a 28 day like clockwork kinda girl.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now