Talk

Advanced search

Long cycle but negative test

(5 Posts)
Ohwhatsoccuring Sun 19-Feb-17 10:17:44

I am currently on day 30 of my cycle, have never had a cycle this long. I had my implant removed in early Jan and had a period. Since then nothing. Have suffered with fertility issues and really short cycles, so have never had a cycle this long unassisted.
I have tested but got a negative result, could this be due to the implant?

booox Sun 19-Feb-17 10:20:08

Hard to tell - I've often had a freaky long cycle randomly in a year and oddly often at this time of year. I think it can just happen sometimes.

Ohwhatsoccuring Sun 19-Feb-17 10:38:26

Thank you for replying. Really don't know what to think. In fact I've never had a cycle this long assisted either. Very confusing, this has only happened when I've been pregnant. Little bit of wishful thinking methinks smile

Thingymaboob Sun 19-Feb-17 10:49:10

When I had implant removed 10 years ago, it took me 4 months to have a period.
The bleed you had might not have been a proper period, it might just have been related to removal of implant and hormones adjusting?

Ohwhatsoccuring Sun 19-Feb-17 10:53:15

Thanks, I've had an implant before and when I had that removed I went back to 20 day cycles straight away. It's different each time though isn't it. Have been having a very stressful time lately so that could also delay things. Just wish it would turn up and put me out of my misery, have been cramping for a week.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now