Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

How long have your cycles been after mc?

(4 Posts)
Hulaballoo Fri 17-Feb-17 22:15:13

I'm on my second period after mmc.. I bled for 1 week after erpc. Then my period was 29 days after erpc, now my period has arrived at 22days! This seems so short to me, I'm usually 26-28 days... Is this normal? Also it's not heavy and mainly brown art there moment (day 1)... Anyone else experienced this? confused x

MoonlightMojitos Sat 18-Feb-17 00:57:52

My first cycle after mc was only 23 days and I bled for the first 16 of those so that was crap. Cycle 2 was 26 days, cycle 3 I got a BFP on cd25/10dpo so they seemed to be getting longer. Before the mc they were 28/29 days. Hope it all settles down quickly for you and good luck x

Hulaballoo Sat 18-Feb-17 07:35:14

Thank moonlight , hope so. Were your periods normal or light, heavy...?

Anna2006 Sat 18-Feb-17 08:27:59

Hey

It may take a few for then to settle! A shorter one that's light may mean you had an anovulatory cycle which can be normal after mc.

I mc and bled for 3 weeks. I got my first period 6 weeks after I started bleeding with be mc. Mc was natural so took longer for my body to get rid of hormones. Since that my cycles have been 25,25 and 28. 28 is standard for me so think there finally back to normal.

No luck on the TTC front though ☹️ On our 4th cycle

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now