Advanced search

At what point to see the doctor?

(5 Posts)
harry78 Fri 17-Feb-17 20:59:52

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Oysterbabe Fri 17-Feb-17 21:44:12

You should see the doctor now. If you are over 35 you should see a Dr if you haven't conceived after 6 months. To start with they'll do a blood test to check you're ovulating and a sperm analysis.
It sounds like you have a short luteal phase and may need progesterone to help sustain a pregnancy. I'm really not an expert on these things though.
Good luck!

harry78 Sat 18-Feb-17 07:28:32

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

10storeylovesong Sun 19-Feb-17 15:16:52

Just to manage expectations, my GP won't do anything when trying for a second child. I had to go private for tests.

harry78 Tue 21-Feb-17 09:59:30

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now