Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else feel like this on Clomid?

(3 Posts)
Saz444 Fri 17-Feb-17 14:06:13

Hi everyone... I am looking for some fellow Clomid users to tell me I'm not going mad. I am on cycle day 16 of first round of clomid 50mg. Have been told it hasn't worked due to follicle scans so I'm now waiting for end of cycle to start on 100mg... This has been really dissapointing. I naively thought I would just need to take the magic pill and pop! I'd have a baby! But no...
However, what I am finding hardest is the side effects of Clomid. I hope they are side effects and this just isn't the new me because I feel terrible! My mood for one is all over the place. I cry for absolutely no reason, get irrationally angry, jealous of any sort of bump/baby and I generally just feel down. I am also exhausted, like I could put my head down and sleep at any moment. At the start of the cycle I couldn't sleep either! Also my eyes are weird... Not blurry but I find it really hard to focus on things. Like my eyes take a while to catch up with what I'm trying to look at.
Please tell me I'm not alone or going mad. Can a tiny pill really make me feel like this?

Giraffesaretootall Fri 17-Feb-17 14:19:35

I was very lucky in that the first cycle worked for me but many years later I can still remember that I felt really awful for that couple of weeks.
I hope your side effects calm down and that it works it's magic for you next month flowers

Idefix Fri 17-Feb-17 14:33:22

I was a mess on clomid, it still makes me sad thinking about the misery I was in whilst going through the cycles. I had my first ever migraine and couldn't bear to be touched. Used to cry whist watching Childrens tv, if someone looked at me the wrong way etc. I used to tell myself that this is temporary and it will pass but really it is just shitty.

But for me it was worth it, I concieved on my last cycle of 150mg. I hope it works for you Saz

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now