Talk

Advanced search

Am I going mad !!

(12 Posts)
bunnyrabbit93 Fri 17-Feb-17 10:38:34

Hi all

After my ectopic last April I get a load of crazy symptoms but this month I've had loads of cramping on the side that still have a tube I took a test this morning 4 days early ( I'm impatient ) anyway can anyone else see a faint line ?!

Oysterbabe Fri 17-Feb-17 10:50:33

I can see it if I squint smile

passmethewine123 Fri 17-Feb-17 13:14:34

I can just about see it I think but it's super super faint!

Redpony1 Fri 17-Feb-17 13:21:31

Well, i am rubbish at spotting lines and i can see one, tentative congrats, test again in a couple of days!

GreedyDuck Fri 17-Feb-17 13:56:28

I've no idea if I'm meant to be looking above or below the control line, but I'm afraid I can't see anything anyway. Take another on Monday.

Flashinthepan Fri 17-Feb-17 14:08:48

Hi bunny sorry to hijack but my cycles have been totally messed up since ectopic and tube removal last May, and was just wondering what yours have been doing? Feel like I'm never going to get a bfp with such crazy cycles!

bunnyrabbit93 Fri 17-Feb-17 17:20:50

Thank you for your response ladies
Duck - it's below the blue line

Pan- sorry for your ectopic sad mine are also messed up. They are between 26 day cycle to 32 ! I tested this month cause I have been having pain in my good side. I know when I'm ovulating as I have pain every month now I seem to alternate short long cycles

GreedyDuck Fri 17-Feb-17 20:35:55

Ah, yes, in that case I think I can just about see something. Fx for you!

bunnyrabbit93 Sat 18-Feb-17 15:09:48

Update

I've done another test this morning and it came up like this ! I will do another one tomorrow as with this one the urine hasn't seemed to absorb right through but I can see a line I think !

Bubblysqueak Sat 18-Feb-17 15:12:02

I can definitely see a line in both smile

bunnyrabbit93 Sun 19-Feb-17 13:01:55

Looks like I've come on 😪😪😪

bunnyrabbit93 Mon 20-Feb-17 23:07:11

Hi ladies

So I'm not sure what's going on I have had light brown blood yesterday then All today red blood not as much as I usually get and on and off really bad back/ pelvis pain. I called the doctor and he said to do another test so I did and again faint positive. I'm going to check in the morning and see if the line is strong / there or if any more pain. Has anyone had bleeding and it not been a miscarriage but a normal pregnancy ? X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now