Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Rough idea of costs?

(2 Posts)
Jetcatblackcat Wed 15-Feb-17 10:39:23

Hi all, I'm a name changer but long time mnetter.

I've been trying to get a rough idea of costs of donor conception both here and abroad, but I am getting really confused!

I have a price from a clinic in Copenhagen for approx €950 - I think that is just for the sperm? Or do they do insertion as well?

To compare, there is a price on the London Woman's Clinic for around £900 (I think, it's been a while since I checked) - then I think I would need to pay for extra on top of that? As in consultations, IUI etc?

I have 2 children already, but I'm now early 40s and happily single so looking to try to add to my family. I know the chances are quite low, but I think I'll regret it if I don't at least try.

I'm very new to all of this, so if anyone could explain it to me in very easy terms I would be really grateful smile

HopingForALittleOne Thu 16-Feb-17 22:15:38

Hello

I am on a really helpful friendly thread on mumsnet and I'm sure we can pool our experience to help you

#makeithappen TTC through Donor IUI or Donor IVF or just undecided – all welcome!
http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/2832207--makeithappen-TTC-through-Donor-IUI-or-Donor-IVF-or-just-undecided-all-welcome

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: