Talk

Advanced search

Stupidity on my behalf?

(4 Posts)
TheMrs04 Tue 14-Feb-17 23:13:07

Cutting a long story really short here! And I'm sorry for TMI
DTD last weekend was quite tipsy after a works do. We used a condom but god knows what happened but it ended up inside out and still inside me confused
I stupidly decided not to go on the pill after having DS 10 months ago.
Now going off my AF dates I also ovulated that same weekend.(only worked it out after the event happened) now I'm panicking that I could end up pregnant (difficult pregnancy before)
Don't quite know what I'm asking here but needed to know surely I'm not the only one this has happened too? Am I? Maybe a little reassurance of the possibility of 2 dc under 2! Don't get me wrong I would love another baby!!

I have no idea where I was going with this! Sorry guys

Newtoday Wed 15-Feb-17 01:52:17

Only time will tell! Good luck, I hope you get the outcome you want!

OneWithTheForce Wed 15-Feb-17 02:14:03

Why didn't you get a MAP?? confused

Anyway, you still have options if you do become pregnant. (And if you don't, reconsider the pill)

TheMrs04 Wed 15-Feb-17 07:10:47

In regards to the MAP I was set on getting it but with a 10 month old with the norovirus it has been a no go getting out the house for the last week! I'm kicking myself!! DH is working away so there was no chance of him popping in and getting it for me confused we live in a little village where the nearest pharmacy is a little over 20 miles away!

I'd love to have another baby! Don't get me wrong after what seemed to be a life time of ttc getting pg straight away is what scares me I think! I was prepared for my first!
Well as it stands I'm in the 2ww. So watch this space!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now