Talk

Advanced search

Absolutely crapping my pants!

(9 Posts)
MyBreadIsEggy Tue 14-Feb-17 16:24:22

Those of you who have children already, how long did it take for your periods to return to a reliable rhythm after having your baby?!
I gave birth to DC2 17 weeks ago, first period arrived about 7 weeks postpartum, and my periods since then have always started during the first week of the month. It's now the 14th, and no sign of it confused
DH and I have been using condoms since DS was born, and have been inspecting them meticulously for splits and haven't noticed any.
Please tell me this could just be my body having a bit of a malfunction. I think my stomach will actually fall out of my arse from shock if I'm pregnant again so soon confused

OnNaturesCourse Tue 14-Feb-17 16:26:10

Have you tested??

MyBreadIsEggy Tue 14-Feb-17 16:28:53

No....I'll have to go to the shops tomorrow and get one!
I'm actually terrified blush

OnNaturesCourse Tue 14-Feb-17 16:36:21

It could very well be a body blip!

MyBreadIsEggy Tue 14-Feb-17 17:12:40

I hope it is.
I think DH will literally drop dead if I'm pregnant again confused

BMacklin Tue 14-Feb-17 18:28:18

If you're breastfeeding that may affect it too?

MyBreadIsEggy Tue 14-Feb-17 20:27:25

No longer breastfeeding. I've got a test....I'll do it with first morning wee and report back hmm

SplodgeBear1988 Wed 15-Feb-17 08:54:53

You are super fertile after having a baby so I have heard but it sounds like you have been really carefully. Maybe its just a blip.

MyBreadIsEggy Wed 15-Feb-17 10:53:06

Phew!! Negative result this morning! If still no period next week, then I'll test again. But feeling much better now!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now