Talk

Advanced search

Thoughts please...need handholding!!

(14 Posts)
Bambino90 Tue 14-Feb-17 13:20:04

Hi everyone, took a test this morning early. Silly I know, but it's Valentine's Day so I thought hey why not? Here is the result. It was very tricky to photograph but I thought I could see something.

Thoughts please? I will of course test again but how would you take this? Not getting my hopes up so won't be toooooo upset if you say BFN smile

Thanks. Just feel like I need the support right now!

Bambino90 Tue 14-Feb-17 13:20:35

Forgot to mention that AF is due on Saturday!

fuzzywuzzy Tue 14-Feb-17 13:30:44

I can see something but test again in on Saturday?

To be honest I'd test every day till something shows up or af shows. I completely understand the compulsion.

Good luck I hope it is positive xx

ethelfleda Tue 14-Feb-17 13:32:59

Can just about see a very faint line. Did it appear within the three minutes?

Bambino90 Tue 14-Feb-17 13:42:20

Yes but wasn't immediately obvious by glancing at it. Had to study it a bit! Even more difficult to photograph! X

Bambino90 Tue 14-Feb-17 13:43:00

Fuzzy would you carry on using FRERs until Sat then? X

fuzzywuzzy Tue 14-Feb-17 14:47:19

Bambino I got a shedload of cheapies and used them like a crazy person sometimes several times a day when ttc. I was utterly obsessed with pos.

SalemTheTeenageWitch Tue 14-Feb-17 15:06:38

I can see something but I would recommend you test again Friday/Saturday. Good luck smile!

Thefishtankneedswater Tue 14-Feb-17 15:10:25

You can see a second line once it's a black and white picture.

Bambino90 Tue 14-Feb-17 18:20:11

Thank you! I only have cheapies now so will test again in the morning up until Saturday and then see if AF arrives confused

Bambino90 Wed 15-Feb-17 09:26:13

Sooo did another one this morning. Looks like a BFN to me! Dammit! blush

confusedat23 Wed 15-Feb-17 09:42:38

Hi Bambino FRER have shown to have a sensitive of as little at 6.5mlU in studies... the tes you are using is at least 20 mlU so it may just not be showing yet flowers

Mrspotatohead18 Wed 15-Feb-17 10:12:26

Hi OP, by the looks of the test you had the same cheapies as me, I tested 5 days after af was due and it was barely visible. The best ones I actually used were pound stretcher ones, about 89p for one and by far the strongest line I got. I definitely wouldn't give up hope (aslong as you don't obsess) and try another brand as I too can see something in your first post. Good luck smile

Bambino90 Wed 15-Feb-17 10:37:21

Thank you everyone! I'm going to try and hold off until Sunday morning now and see if AF arrives. It's going to be hard to resist! Haha but I can't justify spending any more money on tests at the moment! I have 1 cheapie test left so will use that on Saturday ☺️ thanks for all your support! I will keep you updated! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now