Talk

Advanced search

A squinter...

(13 Posts)
Eminybob Tue 14-Feb-17 07:19:16

Been ttc no 2 since August so I may be getting a bit carried away.

I'm only 10dpo but have tested the last few day on ic tests. (I know, I know!)

Just got this this morning, but it was after about 10 minutes and I was just about to throw it away.

I've been using ic's for ages and never ever have had an evaporation line before. Also when I was pg with DS the first line I got was after about 10 mins so AIBU to be getting my hopes up now?

Could this be it?

ethelfleda Tue 14-Feb-17 07:21:33

I can see a line but if it's after the 3 minutes then I wouldn't 100% trust it - although looks like a good sign! Test again in a few days to be sure

HungryHorace Tue 14-Feb-17 07:26:48

That's a line. My positive IC test was BFN after a few minutes and was fished out of the bin a few hours later as I knew I was pregnant. It was more of a squinter than yours!

Can you get a pink dye early test today (FRER or Superdrug)?

Hippychic79 Tue 14-Feb-17 07:27:26

I can see it and it sounds promising ..., I'd go and get a frer xxx gl xx

Whatasmashingpumpkin Tue 14-Feb-17 07:29:23

Yes definitely get a super drug or FRER test. I got a super faint line with DD1 at 9DPO and that lunch time bought 2 super drug tests, did another later that day and got another very faint line, did another the next morning and line was stronger.
Good luck!

Eminybob Tue 14-Feb-17 07:30:24

Yeah I'm going into town later, I was going to stock up on some Poundland ones, but I might invest in a FR.

Eek, I'm trying so hard not to get too excited but it's hard. Don't know whether to tell DH when he gets up or wait until I've had a more conclusive result.

Thanks for the replies.

Eminybob Tue 14-Feb-17 12:19:04

Arghh I'm too impatient. I did a Superdrug early response test and it was bfn sad
Well I took it apart and there was the faintest shadow of a line which may have been an evap so I'm not counting it.

It was a pack of 2 so I'll try agin in the morning. I think I may have gotten my hopes up too early this morning sad

MrsG280516 Tue 14-Feb-17 12:42:28

Superdrug tests aren't the most reliable, I'd only use a FRER and then maybe a CB digi after getting a decent line on a FRER.

MissClarke86 Tue 14-Feb-17 12:47:56

You need a FRER.

Eminybob Tue 14-Feb-17 12:52:46

I only went into Superdrug, they didn't have any FR. All is not lost then. I still feel hopeful about my IC test this morning. I just need to wait a couple of days I think before testing again. As DH will tell me. He told me not to test agin today but did I listen?!

Eminybob Wed 15-Feb-17 06:29:34

Well, my period has arrived this morning. I could cry.

ethelfleda Wed 15-Feb-17 07:46:30

I'm sorry to hear that Eminy sad
It's a horrible emotional roller coaster isn't it?? I hope you get your BFP soon x

Eminybob Wed 15-Feb-17 14:53:33

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now