Talk

Advanced search

Squinters!?

(23 Posts)
ForFuckSakeSusan Mon 13-Feb-17 16:56:42

I know these threads are done to death and I never thought I'd be begging people to tell me I'm not insane but I can see a definite line here? The only trouble is that I can't decide if it's evap or not. I know I should just retest with FMU tomorrow but it's driving me insane!
It's a Tesco test and the line came up within the three mins?

PrimeraVez Mon 13-Feb-17 16:59:34

I can definitely see a line! Fingers crossed it darkens up nicely for you tomorrow!

Thisrabbitthatrabbit Mon 13-Feb-17 17:00:05

I see a line smile

thisismadness77 Mon 13-Feb-17 17:00:15

I see one! Ps this was me last Monday.. by wed I had a 2-3 week pregnant result on a clear blue test! smile

Roseandbee Mon 13-Feb-17 17:01:58

I love a squinter post. Looks good to me but I don't get how people identify an evap line versus a positive??

ForFuckSakeSusan Mon 13-Feb-17 17:05:38

Thanks ladies!

I think evap lines are grey usually which is why it's so hard to tell with a blue test! I'll POAS tomorrow and update!

ForFuckSakeSusan Tue 14-Feb-17 07:32:48

This was the result with FMU but I can't help but think it doesn't look right, it's too thin and was much less visible (but definitely still there!) twenty minutes ago.

Would I be unlucky enough to get two evaps!? Not letting myself get excited because I really do feel as though AF is on her way, very crampy 😩

onmybroomstick Tue 14-Feb-17 07:39:47

I think this mornings is much clearer op. I say congratulations x

MrsGB2225 Tue 14-Feb-17 07:42:34

Definitely positive, congratulations! I love these threads!

ethelfleda Tue 14-Feb-17 07:52:01

Congratulations! You're pregnant!! grin

ethelfleda Tue 14-Feb-17 07:52:28

By the way I love your username!

ForFuckSakeSusan Tue 14-Feb-17 08:03:04

Haha thank you ethelfleda!

Thanks ladies, I'm really trying not to be excited I just feel too period-y and concerned that the line got darker outside the ten minute window (I think, I didn't watch it after initially looking). But it's definitely blue isn't it!?

I'm driving my OH insane blush

Nospringflower Tue 14-Feb-17 08:05:56

Looks good to me. Congratulations!

Eminybob Tue 14-Feb-17 08:16:40

Looks good! Congratulations!
I'm in same boat, I just posted a squinter pic this morning!

WelshMammy123 Tue 14-Feb-17 08:26:40

Looks good to me too - congratulations! Is this your first? If it helps reassure you, I didn't find out i was pregnant with my DD until I was 8 weeks as I had constant cramping which felt like my period was coming. Every time I thought I might be pregnant and should do a test I thought 'well I can't be because it feels like af is on her way - no point doing a test'. DD is 2 now and must have just been getting her home all cosy back then. Try not to worry xx

ForFuckSakeSusan Tue 14-Feb-17 08:40:21

Hey WelshMammy123 yeah it is my first, if positive.

That is reassuring, thank you. I know people say you get mild cramping but it just feels too much like AF if that makes sense?

I do have sore boobs that are very veiny (not a good look!) and I haven't noticed that as a symptom of PMT/AF before but don't know if I'm just symptom spotting or not.

Gonna buy a pink dye test and try that out!

Eminybob hope yours is BFP

Hippychic79 Tue 14-Feb-17 08:42:08

Looks positive xxx congrats xxx

ButtMuncher Tue 14-Feb-17 08:43:09

Looks positive to me for sure, but get yourself a pink dye - I've always found blue ones a nightmare for analysing grin

HollyJollyDillydolly Tue 14-Feb-17 08:43:11

Not squinters. Definite lines there. Congratulations... I felt premenstrualy for the first 4wks or so like af was going to arrive at any moment.

ForFuckSakeSusan Tue 14-Feb-17 12:34:00

Couldn't wait and got some pink dye tests, did two just for good measure!

Feel much less insane now and maybe a bit in shock!

Thanks for the help ladies smile

ethelfleda Tue 14-Feb-17 12:40:49

Yay! Definitely up the duff then grin

MrsG280516 Tue 14-Feb-17 12:41:07

Congratulations. I'm 15 weeks pregnant and still get AF like cramps almost every day. Your uterus will be doing a lot of growing between now and when baby is born so that's all it is.

ImNotAFlower Tue 14-Feb-17 13:13:09

Congratulations!!
I had identical period type cramps the month I conceived both of mine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now