Talk

Advanced search

Is this a BFP???? Or a indent line? :( sqinter! pls look???

(14 Posts)
Ttc321 Mon 13-Feb-17 10:10:18

Hi all I am only 7dpo 6 days till AF due, was desperate to take a test as I have just "felt" pregnant, took a first response 'six days earlier' and there's a small second line I'm not sure if it's an indent as it's not that visible!! Big sqinter I'm desperate to know I'm going crazy now! Truthal opinion would be lovely as I think I may be seeing things lol!

ethelfleda Mon 13-Feb-17 10:14:00

I can see a second line!! That's a good sign this early! I'd wait a while (if you can) and test again but congrats!

Beelands Mon 13-Feb-17 10:16:54

Don't take FRERS out of the casing. They always look positive. Having said that the first picture looks promising! Fingers crossed

Ttc321 Mon 13-Feb-17 10:16:59

Pics from different lightings all look diff can only see it clearly when putting it close to light!

Ttc321 Mon 13-Feb-17 10:18:30

Thank you I'm going to test tomorrow morning. Really hope this is my BFP xx

Afreshstartplease Mon 13-Feb-17 10:20:03

I think that's a line

Mine started like that on Frer

Thisisnotworking Mon 13-Feb-17 10:23:23

I see a line! Careful congratulations :-))

Ttc321 Mon 13-Feb-17 11:51:53

Wish I had never took this test now! I thought that if I had one BFP I would defo have another and it would confirm it! So I took two more and both bfn!

Ttc321 Mon 13-Feb-17 11:59:07

So sad do you think my first test had an indent line or evap? Or is it still possible that I'm pregnant? Pls reply feeling rather desperate sad

Oysterbabe Mon 13-Feb-17 12:02:14

It's impossible to tell if the lines are just indents. Because it's too early!!!!
Wait at least another 3 days, preferably 5. You'll drive yourself nuts and may as well piss on £5 notes.

BernardsarenotalwaysSaints Mon 13-Feb-17 12:03:19

I'd wait 48-72 hours then test again. I can see a line on your first pic albeit a fainter than faint one. You possibly just don't have enough hormone in your system for it to show consistently & clearly yet. I have a dc who will be 4 on Wednesday who's first test looked like yours so don't lose hope.

McBaby Mon 13-Feb-17 12:05:19

If you hold frer up to the light it does have a second line which is a shadow of the plastic strip on the back.

If you take an frer out if it's casing it always has a feint evap line.

Wait a couple of days and try again. Good luck.

Naty1 Mon 13-Feb-17 12:12:55

You need first morning urine. So unless you collected it later tests would be fainter.
For dd1 you honestly would not see the line 15dpo on a frer

Ttc321 Mon 13-Feb-17 12:31:27

Thanks for your replies yes I guess it must just be an indent! Was getting excited lol but should not have tested, I just had a feeling. I will test closer to af due date and update! I now know that It isn't common at all to recieve a possitive at 7dpo having read lots of forums and searched on google! Thanks all, really hope I recieve a BFP soon!! I took the first one with my second wee of the day and others after I had drank. Trying not to get my hopes up!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now