Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

BFN on Clearblue Digi at 11dpo

(14 Posts)
PrimeraVez Mon 13-Feb-17 09:31:22

I think I'm hoping for some reassurance that it's too early still!

Am TTC #2, this is my second cycle.

I had a chemical last month (BFP confirmed by blood test at 13dpo but I started bleeding and HCG plummeted less than 48 hours later)

I think I'm 11dpo but I was a bit slack with OPKs this morning and although I had several days of 'almost positive', I missed my 'definitely positive'.

Have tingly boobs, sensitive nips, mild cramps and have had a quite strong (but not positive) second line on OPKs for the past few days (I'm a POAS addict) I had promised myself that I wouldn't test early after last month's upset but for some stupid reason I got a sudden urge at work today and the only thing they had in the chemist next door was a Clearblue digi which was negative.

If last month is anything to go by, AF isn't due until Friday. Is it still too early or do I need to accept that a BFP is unlikely?

WhatsForDinnerMummy Mon 13-Feb-17 09:34:36

I'd say don't take anything as gospel until af arrives! Good luck x

GreedyDuck Mon 13-Feb-17 10:27:10

Digis aren't particularly sensitive. Fwiw I got a bfn on the day my period was due, and then a bfp three days later. Just wait a few days.

physicskate Mon 13-Feb-17 16:53:40

Try again with FMU... Maybe wait another day or so.

Hope26 Mon 13-Feb-17 23:46:12

Hi

I'm hoping for a bfp this month, TTC #2 as well. Just wait. I know its hard. I have three days left till AF arrives and I tested on a cheap you stick and it was negative. With my first child I tested and got a bfp a few days after af was supposed to arrive so I'm hoping the same this time. Conceiving second time around is taking longer than before which is quite upsetting

Hope26 Wed 15-Feb-17 23:59:15

Tested today, BFP! All the best ladies x

Roseandbee Thu 16-Feb-17 00:03:27

Congrats hope!

Primera your not out till AF arrives. I'm 12dpo & still hopeful despite bfns flowers

PrimeraVez Thu 16-Feb-17 05:41:07

Hi ladies, I'm now 14dpo and no sign of AF. This is only my second cycle since I stopped bfeeding DS1 so I don't really know when AF is technically due (although when I was TTC DS1 my luteal phase was rarely longer than 11 days, so even if this month does turn out to be a BFN, I'm still chuffed to have made it this far)

The sneaky truth is that I did an IC last night and had an absolute squinter of a second line. It was so faint though, half of me is wondering if it was an evaporation line or just my imagination (or another bloody chemical).

To be fair, I did it after holding my pee for less than 2 hours. Arghhh I don't know. I quickly flushed my FMU this morning so there was no temptation to test. I think I will test tomorrow morning if there's still no sign of AF. I feel like I have pregnancy symptoms, but I remember when I was TTC DS1, I convinced myself every month that I was up the duff, only for AF to rear her ugly head.

PS Congrats Hope!

Littlemisssugarplum88 Thu 16-Feb-17 08:42:01

I'm 13/14 dpo and had a negative on the clearblue digital yesterday sad xx

user1471496670 Thu 16-Feb-17 09:39:54

Little Miss I'm 14dpo today and had another BFN too but no sign of my period that's due today! Grrrrr...fed up!

Littlemisssugarplum88 Thu 16-Feb-17 09:41:48

I've had another bfn this morning too but using a different brand (maybe not as sensitive as clearblue). I don't have any pregnancy or af symptoms :/ xx

PrimeraVez Thu 16-Feb-17 18:59:45

Well I tested again tonight in with a Clearblue after holding my pee for 4 hours and this is what I got after about 3 mins. I think it's a BFP but it's so faint and that's what's worrying me. I'm so annoyed that last month's chemical has got me thinking in such a negative way.

Littlemisssugarplum88 Thu 16-Feb-17 19:11:24

I can see a line. You might be best trying the digital one instead though. I have heard quite a few bad reviews using those type of tests showing false positives. I've never used them myself though.
Good luck, likelihood is that you're probably pregnant xx

Hope26 Fri 17-Feb-17 23:25:51

That's a positive Primera. Any faint line is a positive!! Congrats

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now