Talk

Advanced search

Seven seas trying for a baby

(4 Posts)
Happy03 Mon 13-Feb-17 05:31:16

Hi there,

Just starting on the above pills hoping they work after some good reviews! Anybody used them? What's your experience with them? How long does it take to get in your system? Will it help make ovulation regular? Sorry for all the questions! Just want some tips on ttc etc. Many thanks

shartsi Mon 13-Feb-17 06:36:20

I used pregnacare conception for 6 months with no luck. I changed to seven seas and I conceived within a few weeks. I remember I had about 8 left in the pack when I got a BFP

peukpokicuzo Mon 13-Feb-17 06:36:53

They are just vitamin pills with folic acid, but with a lower dose than you would take if you were confirmed pregnant. I used to take them between ovulation day and the start of my next period just in case, because the most critical time in pregnancy for having enough folic acid can be before you get organised enough to buy proper pregnancy supplements.

Seven0fNine Mon 13-Feb-17 07:40:13

Hi, I have taken them for two months hoping they would help regulate my cycles but they haven't done anything like that. The only things I have noticed are that they are small and have the days of the week on the pack so you can remember if you took them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now