Talk

Advanced search

Pcos ttc!

(5 Posts)
user1486930663 Sun 12-Feb-17 20:40:59

Hi im new here grin so abit about me, ive been diagnoised with pcos since 16 n get periods every other month. ive been trying to concieve for 5 years but havnt been preventing for about 9 years, never ever been pregnant had a appt with fertillity dr and they gave me metformin took for about 6 month no change so decided to try natural.

So i started taking inositol powder, agnus castus (vitex) and maca root and folic acid has anyone else had any success with any of there?
Desperately want to get a mircle here
Thank you so much flowers

TheMrs04 Tue 14-Feb-17 16:59:23

I too am a pcos sufferer!

My fertility consultant didn't give me anything apart from a diet plan! We were ttc for roughly 6 years! I had 3 mmc within a 2 year period! But in 2015 I found out I was pregnant! And now I have a 10 month old little boy!!
Don't give up hope at all! smile

BettyOBarley Tue 14-Feb-17 17:02:26

I had success with agnus castus!
ttc for 18 months before taking it, was pregnant with DC1 the following month after starting it.
Took it for one month before ttc the second time, fell pregnant first cycle!

Good luck

Hopefullymumstheword Tue 14-Feb-17 19:33:11

Congratulations to both of you! 😍 Im feeling really down today as i found out my best friend is pregnant sad could have cried, im sorry bettyobarley im not sure what DC1 means, im hoping the agnus castus works for me 😁 Thank you both for replying x

TheMrs04 Tue 14-Feb-17 22:35:16

The best advise I could give is never give up hope!

5 weeks Before I found out I was pregnant my sister found out she was pregnant too! So to start with I was envious of her as she had only just decided to start trying and she knew I'd been trying for years! She didn't even tell me as she was scared what I would say!! But miracles do happen! flowersflowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now