Talk

Advanced search

What do you think?

(10 Posts)
MamaKitz Sun 12-Feb-17 15:24:02

Hi
I'm 3 days late and just done this cheap test off amazon... it's a negative isn't it??

Littlemisssugarplum88 Sun 12-Feb-17 16:50:15

I think I may be able to see a very very faint line, but I'm not overly sure?! Maybe try a clearblue digital instead...I got a bfp with one of those 4 days before af was due whereas the cheap ones didn't show positive for me until over a week after that xx

MamaKitz Sun 12-Feb-17 17:01:28

Thank you littlemiss. Can't get to shops til tomorrow... the wait is gonna kill me!
Ive remembered these tests showed negative the last time I was pregnant so I guess there's no point torturing myself tonight. Thanks for your reply xx

Littlemisssugarplum88 Sun 12-Feb-17 17:12:29

Good luck and keep me updated smile xx

MollyHuaCha Sun 12-Feb-17 17:13:18

Good luck smile

theclick Sun 12-Feb-17 17:14:42

Can you send a close up?

MamaKitz Sun 12-Feb-17 17:47:23

This line here is what was confusing me... it's red dye too but not where you would expect a line... surely it's just a dye mark of some kind though isn't it?? Sorry for being stupid you would think I'd know more about these things by now sad I think I already know I'm probably seeing things that mean nothing.

MamaKitz Sun 12-Feb-17 17:49:51

See... not where it should be 😫

Littlemisssugarplum88 Sun 12-Feb-17 17:55:28

I wouldn't write it off until/if af arrives. Like I said earlier, the cheap tests didn't show positive for me until over a week after af was due and even then it was still a squinter xx

SleepFreeZone Sun 12-Feb-17 18:01:13

That's a bleed line I'm afraid. That looks like a negative test to me, sorry ☹️

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now