Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

What do you think?

(10 Posts)
MamaKitz Sun 12-Feb-17 15:24:02

Hi
I'm 3 days late and just done this cheap test off amazon... it's a negative isn't it??

Littlemisssugarplum88 Sun 12-Feb-17 16:50:15

I think I may be able to see a very very faint line, but I'm not overly sure?! Maybe try a clearblue digital instead...I got a bfp with one of those 4 days before af was due whereas the cheap ones didn't show positive for me until over a week after that xx

MamaKitz Sun 12-Feb-17 17:01:28

Thank you littlemiss. Can't get to shops til tomorrow... the wait is gonna kill me!
Ive remembered these tests showed negative the last time I was pregnant so I guess there's no point torturing myself tonight. Thanks for your reply xx

Littlemisssugarplum88 Sun 12-Feb-17 17:12:29

Good luck and keep me updated smile xx

MollyHuaCha Sun 12-Feb-17 17:13:18

Good luck smile

theclick Sun 12-Feb-17 17:14:42

Can you send a close up?

MamaKitz Sun 12-Feb-17 17:47:23

This line here is what was confusing me... it's red dye too but not where you would expect a line... surely it's just a dye mark of some kind though isn't it?? Sorry for being stupid you would think I'd know more about these things by now sad I think I already know I'm probably seeing things that mean nothing.

MamaKitz Sun 12-Feb-17 17:49:51

See... not where it should be 😫

Littlemisssugarplum88 Sun 12-Feb-17 17:55:28

I wouldn't write it off until/if af arrives. Like I said earlier, the cheap tests didn't show positive for me until over a week after af was due and even then it was still a squinter xx

SleepFreeZone Sun 12-Feb-17 18:01:13

That's a bleed line I'm afraid. That looks like a negative test to me, sorry ☹️

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: