Talk

Advanced search

CB dual hormone only highs - anyone concieve with no peaks?

(7 Posts)
barristerbump Sat 11-Feb-17 17:46:26

Hi all,

I'm new to this game! We're on our first month of TTC. I'm trying not to get too fixated on my cycle yet but it's proving difficult!

As my cycles have been very varied since coming off the pill 8 months ago I decided to use the CB OPK (dual hormone).

I started using it faily early in my cycle due to having such a varied cycle length. I had a couple of days of lows and then have had 10 days of high fertility. However, no peak fertility yet.

My fertility friend app predicted I should have ovulated today and indeed my temperature went up today. Which would fit with having just ovulated.

Is it possible I've ovulated and the test missed it? Or do you think it could still be to come?

I don't know if testing so early in my cycle has messed things up?

It would be interesting to hear if anyone conceived who also only saw highs but no peak?

Any advice greatly received. Would also be great to get to know some of you and how you're all getting on.

Sshsecretenclosed Sat 11-Feb-17 18:10:35

Don't think I can offer you any advice other than I used it last month. I got a it frantic about DTD because of that smiley face! This month DH has banned me from buying it. I really want another though - next month for sure. Good luck!

PurpleTygrrr Sat 11-Feb-17 19:41:51

Hi
It's my first month of using this and first month TTC too and I finally got a static smiley on the 11th day so perhaps try again tomorrow? My cycle before the pill was 35 days and I got the static smiley on day 21 so sounds about right! My cycles have been all over the place since coming off the pill in August! Think I just started to test too early and got a bit carried away! Hopefully that's the same for you! Sounds like you have ovulated if your temp has gone up? Have you had any other ovulation symptoms? Good luck! smile

barristerbump Sun 12-Feb-17 09:32:16

Thanks both!

Haha, my husband actually asks me which face I got but I think he's also starting to get a bit bored now.

I'm actually on CD21 and my 14th day of high! Have no idea what's going on. I suspect it's just due to my erratic periods so perhaps I'll stick to it and see what happens. My cycles have been very long since coming off the pill. Thought they'd be back to normal by now. How frustrating!

barristerbump Sun 12-Feb-17 09:33:19

P.S. still no static smiley this morning! And temp is about the same as yesterday but not as high as during my period yet, so maybe it's still to come. Hate trying to work these things out!

LadyNymeriaGhost Sun 12-Feb-17 09:35:24

I did! Months and months of highs but no peak, started to panic and then it happened. 23+3 today.

barristerbump Sun 12-Feb-17 19:18:56

That's so reassuring, thank you! And Congratulations 🙂

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now