Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Regular periods - not ovulating?

(4 Posts)
juliettetango Sat 11-Feb-17 12:43:19

Just that really.. my average cycle is 29 days. I've used the one step OPKs the last 2 months but never seen a positive, not even a faint line. The only thing that appears is the control line.

So is it possible that I am not ovulating?

Anna2006 Sat 11-Feb-17 13:44:59

Possibly. But there are also some women who never get positive on OPKs for whatever reason. Have you tried a different brand?

I would suggest that and if not no luck if your concerned you aren't you could chart your temp and take your BBT every morning. After a month it will confirm for you if you ovulated and when which could help you. Lower temps prior to ovulation, then you will get a spike in temperature when it will remain until it drops for your period to being xx

Lovechild2016 Sat 11-Feb-17 13:46:33

Are you using them on all cycle days? I thought I wasn't ovulating but actually ovulated on cd23 which is obviously quite late but can be normal for some people.

juliettetango Sat 11-Feb-17 14:33:04

I did get a thermometer, but I work shifts so not able to take temperature at same time every morning so unsure if it's worth it? I should be ovulating about now according to the app I use, I know these are not always reliable so will continue to test the full cycle. Thanks ladies!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now