Talk

Advanced search

Needing some 2WW buddies.

(457 Posts)
OnNaturesCourse Sat 11-Feb-17 11:26:21

Hello. Im currently 3-4 DPO (days post ovulation) with AF/BFP (Aunt Flo/Big Fat Positive) due 22-25th Feb! Did plenty baby dancing so fingers crossed and have promised myself not to symptom spot or go Google crazy this time. Ive also swore not to test until 18th Feb ... Do i have anyone in similar place so we can support each other and talk (while avoiding google lol) xx

passmethewine123 Sat 11-Feb-17 11:38:32

I'll join grin
2dpo here, AF due 23rd. Trying not to think about symptoms at all this month after becoming consumed with it last month - it really wasn't healthy! We'll see how long I last lol

EMHW123 Sat 11-Feb-17 11:43:18

I'm in. Aunt Flo due 20th only going to test if I'm late. Convinced I didn't ovulate this month..... feel no symptoms at all. Last month was 100% convinced I was pregnant and Aunt Flo turned up like clockwork, cow!

Good luck girls

Also I'm 33 ttc 1 cycle 5

OnNaturesCourse Sat 11-Feb-17 11:54:51

EHMW & Passme thank you for joining me, looks like we are pretty similar! I think I ovulated a day or so after my LH surge as my boobs were a bit late in getting the achy feel that pesters me half the month! Pretty sure we DTD enough to cover it though so fingers crossed. I stopped BC in Dec so just getting into the swing of things!!

SayenRose Sat 11-Feb-17 12:42:03

I'm due AF 22nd February, 3 DPO at the moment.

I've not thought about it much just yet as we've still been dtd just to make sure we got the whole fertile week. But no doubt my impatience will soon kick in!

This is cycle 9 sad , TTC #3 (but first with my husband)

WelshMammy123 Sat 11-Feb-17 13:03:29

Hi,

I'll join too! Currently 6 DPO and AF due on the 19th February. I woke up desperate to test this morning as I'm so not good at waiting but managed to convince myself doing so was totally pointless at this early stage. Last month I got a bit obsessed so would really prefer to hold off testing until AF is due.

We're TTC number 2. Started TTC January 2016 and had a MMC and a tfmr last year. This is my 3rd cycle since the tfmr. Despite conceiving easily both times last year it took us 3.5 years to fall pregnant with DD so I have this fear I'll never fall pregnant again. Don't trust my body to know what to do.

Anyway hoping this a lucky month for us all xx

OnNaturesCourse Sat 11-Feb-17 13:38:34

sayan ... We have been doing the same so hopefully this thread is full of baby dust!!

passmethewine123 Sat 11-Feb-17 13:39:02

Welsh sorry about your losses sad fingers crossed you get your sticky bean soon!

I'm refusing to test this month until either AF due date or the day after. I'm not prepared to keep wasting money on tests, only got one in the house just now and it's not an early response one so I'll just have to sit on my hands!

OnNaturesCourse Sat 11-Feb-17 13:41:02

welsh sorry what is tmrc? Sad to hear about MC hugs

OnNaturesCourse Sat 11-Feb-17 13:41:26

*tfmr

OnNaturesCourse Sat 11-Feb-17 13:43:14

You can do it passme ... We all can. Im sticking to the 18th at the earliest!! (Hides tests n sits on hands)

EMHW123 Sat 11-Feb-17 14:06:36

Hi sayen and welsh!

pass I must have poas 8 times last month and it was whiter than joey essexs teeth every fucking time.

I either ovulated early/late/not at all this month so have already bought a march train ticket!

Watching the rugby and considering becoming teetotal as I have the hangover from hell! Hope you are all having a lovely weekend 😀

WelshMammy123 Sat 11-Feb-17 14:10:13

Hi,

Tfmr is termination for medical reasons. Our little girl was diagnosed with a lethal skeletal dysplasia at my 12 week scan. After numerous tests we found out that she would either be stillborn or would pass away shortly after birth. We decided we couldn't progress with the pregnancy and she was born sleeping when I was 4 months pregnant. Absolutely horrific time xx

EMHW123 Sat 11-Feb-17 14:15:11

Oh welsh I'm so sorry 😢 hugs for you xxx

appleseedpip Sat 11-Feb-17 16:44:09

Oh welsh I'm so sorry to hear your journey thus far sad fingers crossed it's a better one soon. flowers

Would it be ok if I was to join in the 2WW? Myself and the DH began TTC back in Sept 2016 and got our first BFP in our first month, we were over the moon but unfortunately I too had MMC at 12 weeks. I MC on christmas eve which was absolutely heartbreaking, I learnt during this that MC are far more common than I had initially thought but found MN a great comfort and support in dealing with the loss. I've stayed positive and this month was our first month trying since. I'm about 2 or 3 DPO and AF is due 23/24th. Much like many of you ladies here! Fingers crossed for us all xxx

NannyGR Sat 11-Feb-17 16:50:00

Please can I join??
Ttc #1
Been trying for 4 and half years!! Had a miscarriage last October and cycles back to normal since Christmas. Second proper cycle since mc, currently 2 dpo and due on 23rd!! Lots of baby dancing day before and of ovulation!
Will try my hardest not to test until period late....

Sorry for you loss Welsh flowers

Good luck to everyone on your 2ww! Fingers crossed for lots of bfp this month!

PingusMistress Sat 11-Feb-17 19:33:38

Can I join you please ladies? AF due 19th Feb at the earliest, although ovulated quite late this month. TTC #2, cycle 2 of trying properly.

Sorry for all the losses. It is sad how many of us have difficult times. I had a MMC at ten weeks first time around and found mumsnet helped me so much, it is difficult to talk to people in real life about these things sometimes. Sending positive thoughts and better luck this month for you all flowers

SheDancesOnTheSand Sat 11-Feb-17 19:38:05

Hello all!

Hope you don't mind me joining! Currently 7dpo and AF due 20th Feb. TTC after MMC in Sept. Hoping I'd be pregnant by now (original due date is next month.) But no luck as of yet... flowers to those who also trying after a loss x

Rufus200 Sat 11-Feb-17 22:18:45

Can I join too please?

AF due 20th. This is 1st round Clomid TTC DC2. DS was conceived with Clomid. Follicle scan looked very poor, couldn't go back for follow up to see if any had grown as it was DS's 1st Birthday and then he got tonsillitis and Flu. Then we got ill as well. DTD as soon as got LH surge but couldn't again. May not have been an egg there anyway. Wish I knew if I had ovulated or not.

Got sore throbbing boobs. Lots of ovary pain and uterine cramping but get that every cycle.

teaandbics Sat 11-Feb-17 23:42:34

Hello all,

Can I please join you? I'm 2dpo and AF is due on 23rd.

My beautiful baby boy was stillborn at 34.5 weeks last July. He was a miracle, as I got pregnant straight away whereas it took me 3.5 years, an ectopic, surgery, and in the end IVF to have my first little boy. I'm on cycle 3 and losing hope that it'll happen again. So some friendly ladies to talk me down from the poas mania I've been through these last 3 months would be great. Seriously, I have no self control or patience as I'm desperate to have a happier ending, which makes the 2ww nightmarish.

Wishing us all a load of luck. And I'm so sorry to read about all the losses suffered on this thread.

flowers

emsler Sun 12-Feb-17 00:28:00

Me, me! I'm 5DPO on my fourth cycle post-MMC and currently trying desperately not to symptom spot. AF due around the 21st and I refuse to test until then (I have no doubt I'll break this promise.)

@teaandbics I'm so incredibly sorry for the heartbreak you've been through, and everyone else too - it's just the most awful thing.

teaandbics Sun 12-Feb-17 01:59:09

Thank you emsler flowers. I'm so very sorry to read about your mmc. Yes, there's so much heartbreak on this thread. Time for some happiness and good luck for all of us here! x

OnNaturesCourse Sun 12-Feb-17 10:57:39

welsh im so sorry, that must have been horrible 💔😩 may your girl rest easy. X

OnNaturesCourse Sun 12-Feb-17 11:01:35

apples welcome! Sad to hear about MC, my fingers are crossed for you this month. Your dates are similar to mine! Im trying my hardest not to get my hopes up this month but its hard. Ive only got this month then taking a two month break 😟 xx

OnNaturesCourse Sun 12-Feb-17 11:05:05

nannyr Sorry to read of your MC 😩 Cant imagine what that was like xxx you are in the right place for not testing early, all here to support. Ive set my test date at 18th... You all have permission to shout at me if i even think about testing before!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now