Talk

Advanced search

Late period, negative test...

(4 Posts)
BagelDog Sat 11-Feb-17 09:05:51

Trying to conceive baby number 4, previous three all conceived in first three months trying. Have regular cycles of 30 or 31 days, no more or less. Been using an ovulation kit and allegedly ovulated on day 18 which is my usual. Now day 35. No signs of a period, negative tests on a FRER and FMU.... but I think I ovulated 16 days ago... not massively stressed, or ill, so why else am I having a weirdly long luteal phase? And when will my bloody period start so we can get cracking on the next cycle?? Frustrated!

BagelDog Sat 11-Feb-17 09:14:33

Btw not really sure what I am asking, just getting a bit of my frustration out? Also had an ectopic in the past so have a bit of anxiety around anything unusual... but Tests aren't faint and progressing oddly which would be worrying, they are gloriously, pristinely white...

HighlandMcChancer Sat 11-Feb-17 15:44:35

Hi also ttc #4 AF arrived today :-( it does feel like #4 doesnt want to come along and I'm getting antsy now everyone around me seems to be pregnant xx

BagelDog Sun 12-Feb-17 17:07:54

I seem to be more antsy this time around.... and a bit weirded out by my body throwing in my longest cycle for years just as I am trying to conceive...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now