Talk

Advanced search

Conception after copper coil

(5 Posts)
Squires92 Sat 11-Feb-17 08:53:16

So last month I posted thinking I could be pregnant due to late period and possible faint positive on test. I wasn't period finally arrived but I was actually still on the coil. I started getting some pains and a bit of bleeding on Monday went to the bathroom and my copper coil literally just came out while at the toilet!. Me and DH had had sex a few times on Sunday and through this week realised I was due to ovulate between Sunday and Friday has anyone got pregnant so soon after coil coming out? X

Squires92 Sat 11-Feb-17 17:20:13

B

phoebe2016 Sun 12-Feb-17 09:11:33

Hi Squires, i dtd in the days before coil removal and after and got pregnant without even having a period! So it is possible. If you really don't want a baby, then it might be a good idea to get the morning after pill if its still within the time frame? X

Squires92 Sun 12-Feb-17 20:06:45

Thank you for response, we do want another just timing wouldn't be great would rather wait but it wouldn't be the end of the world. Too late for morning after pill by time I could get in at docs but thank you for replying x

JeNeBaguetteRien Sun 12-Feb-17 21:24:21

You can buy the MAP in pharmacies if you prefer not to take a chance. Hope it works out for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now