Talk

Advanced search

Ovulation question

(9 Posts)
Alicejj8x Fri 10-Feb-17 14:38:44

Hello!
I am confused really and would like some insight

I have irregular periods ( about every 3 months)..
I have been doing opks all of jan and we're all negative so gave up for Feb but Today I got a lot of egg white discharge sorry tmi! So I did a opk and it came back as positive!
My question is I haven't had a period since 28th Dec -3rd jan. Can I get prgannt now still even though I have missed jan period ? But the opk is showing positive!!! Help! Please

Oysterbabe Fri 10-Feb-17 14:39:27

Yes you can smile

BertieBotts Fri 10-Feb-17 14:40:37

Yes you can - get shagging!

The overall length of your cycle is not the issue, it's the distance from ovulation to period which matters.

Alicejj8x Fri 10-Feb-17 20:00:45

Hahahaha I love that
Get snagging ahaahahahja!!

Well we did the deed tonight! And I got a positive I would say!! I'll attach a pic but I would say it's the closest I've ever got to positive. Let's hope ladies!
Thankyou!

Jjst my period are all over the bloody place so I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get pregnant if I didn't have period xxx

Alicejj8x Fri 10-Feb-17 20:03:40

This is it

physicskate Fri 10-Feb-17 20:05:43

Not quite positive... keep Dtd over the next few days! You might get positive tonight or tomorrow!

Alicejj8x Sat 11-Feb-17 12:01:11

I hope so!!
Just annoying as my periods are all over the place I can't work ovulation out as well as I should.
X

OnNaturesCourse Sat 11-Feb-17 12:04:34

Youll find the line builds up each day so keep testing until both lines are the same shade!! Good luck and keep shagging!! 👌

Alicejj8x Sat 11-Feb-17 13:34:19

Hahahha these comments crack me up!!
I shall do! Just pleased to know that even though I haven't had a period since December there is still hope of getting pregnant!! Xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now