Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Watery periods???

(3 Posts)
ethelfleda Fri 10-Feb-17 14:07:38

Hello everyone
I have just started AF after three months of TTC... I've noticed that since I came off the pill 6 months ago that my periods are quite watery compared to before. With no clots at all - as if it is just blood and no uterine lining is there at all. Any one else experience this? Should I be worried?
Thank you!

Jooni Fri 10-Feb-17 14:19:21

My first few periods while still breastfeeding were like this, and my cycles were shorter than before baby too. Is your cycle length normal? It can take a few months for everything to completely return to normal, but I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. I didn't even have a period at all until 3 months off the pill but still conceived the next cycle. Good luck.

ethelfleda Fri 10-Feb-17 14:23:26

My cycles are usually 26 days but sometimes have been 24 and sometimes 28. Thank you x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: